Calling it now... Ward embarrasses Kovalev

1k and I'll give you 2-1 odds?

I dont gamble with money but will bet. You a mod and I a poster. Ward wins= You ban me or I will post some Big Ol'titties and Ban myself, you lose= you stop being a Mod and just become a reg one of us.

But sorry I dont gamble money and havent since I lost money on Hopkins/Tarver. Fucking Milk Dude had me believing the hype.

I'm surprised almost everyone is picking Ward by domination

I dont gamble with money but will bet. You a mod and I a poster. Ward wins= You ban me or I will post some Big Ol'titties and Ban myself, you lose= you stop being a Mod and just become a reg one of us.

But sorry I dont gamble money and havent since I lost money on Hopkins/Tarver. Fucking Milk Dude had me believing the hype.
how about an av bet with me? keep it low stakes

Ward may win, but he's not embarrassing Kovalev. I think both will fight at a higher level and look more impressive than they did vs Chilemba and Brand. Kovalev is going to have to hurt Ward and probably in the early part of the fight or it could be a long 12 rounds. I'm hoping Kovalev wins because he is far more entertaining to watch.

Sorry to bring up race but the truth is a lot of fans (not all) are fed up with seeing black boxers dominate. You can tell by just reading comments all over. Some may not admit it and get all defensive calling me out for bringing up "the race card" (I'm not even black) but they know deep down they hate it.

People were saying Pacquiao would beat Mayweather not because they believed it but because they wanted it. People said Postol will beat Crawford and so on. And then when their wrong they complain about the fight being boring when that's only half of the reason why their truly upset.
Aaahhh, NO. People wanted Pac to win because they hated Mayweather and his arrogance and loved the smiling happy go lucky humble preacherman Pacquiao that excitedly buzzsawed opponents into submission. While Floyd allegedly cherrpicked his way to an undefeated record in a "I give a fuck about the crowd fashion" and talked shit to anyone that would listen about his greatness and his wealth.
#2 Crawford was still considered somewhat untested at thr new weight and if he was going to fold against a solid veteran at the higher weight class Postol would've been the dude. I really don't think many thought he'd lose though. Your post is more like YOU have an issue with race tbh, to even bring it up. There's more issues than just THAT, for rooting for a boxer and many people aren't quite that simpleminded.
#3 Everyone loves the KO. And that's pretty much what Kovalev has been doing. While Ward sits on his hands, inactive for who knows whatever reason, and comes back looking a little underwhelming and going to fight a crusher at a new weight class for him.
But if it's all about race, then go ahead keep simplifying a complex sport and it's fans, all you want....

I guess people hate Mexicans too because they think GGG would beat Canelo....

Lol you deserved to lose that money...never bet against B-Hop.

I'm surprised almost everyone is picking Ward by domination
Same here

This clearly isnt the same Ward from 2011

Kovalev is a different animal than Froch and Kessler, I just think people are overlooking his improvements, despite all this I think Ward still wins but dominate? Thats a stretch, then again last night's commentary sounded frustrated at Wards lack of risk taking but admited thats what carried him through out his career, theyll be even more frustrated during the Kovalev vs Ward fight when Ward becomes even more defensive.

I'm super excited for this and kovalevs is getting to be one of my all time favorites. Great fighters and matchup Ill almost be shocked If it happens .

Aaahhh, NO. People wanted Pac to win because they hated Mayweather and his arrogance and loved the smiling happy go lucky humble preacherman Pacquiao that excitedly buzzsawed opponents into submission. While Floyd allegedly cherrpicked his way to an undefeated record in a "I give a fuck about the crowd fashion" and talked shit to anyone that would listen about his greatness and his wealth.
Yes your right people hate him for all those things but still he's also hated because he's black. All you need to do is hop onto his instagram and count how many times you see the word ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or monkey" from boxing fans. Its not hard. [/QUOTE]
Your post is more like YOU have an issue with race tbh, to even bring it up. There's more issues than just THAT, for rooting for a boxer and many people aren't quite that simpleminded.
LOL I don't have an issue with race. I just can see through the lines. Its obvious. And this is the problem when someone like me doesn't act politically correct guys like you get defensive and start attacking me. I'm not saying everyone is racist but if you truly believe there is no racism in boxing your an idiot.

Racists exist, and enjoy the same sports as the general population. I know Mayweather probably pushed those racist buttons, and enjoyed doing it. Fighters are often promoted along racial &/or country of origin lines.

That said, the generalized hatred Mayweather inspired has nothing to do with his skin colour.

@Enriko davidson
Lol, that wasnt an attack at all, I was clearly explaining the other STRONGER issues why Floyd has so many detractors.
And, yo, I never said theres no racism in boxing or anywhere... Check your reading comprehension. I'm more than aware racism exists pal. I'm Black, err excuse me Afro American oops African American. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to call myself anymore. What would you suggest? I guess you'd know better than me, huh.
What I'm sick of is, folks like you focusing on some divisive racial issue as the end all be all reason for people's problems or discrepancies in approval when if you've lived a little, done a few things with your life (not saying you havent, just making a point); in this "racist world" one would understand, that shit doesn't really matter.
Another problem is, the epidemic of a lot of clowns with a victimization complex and thin skin saying everything that goes wrong when they're DOING wrong is because of race. And apologetic "white knights" like you, come running in to perpetuate this idealology to mass extremes. It's divisive and a defeatist mentality and I don't buy into it at all.
Nobody's saying racism doesn't exist. Yes it does. But racism isn't the total story either... as far as why Floyd is called names is simple. Because there's plenty of keyboard warriors out there that finally have social media as an outlet to be able to say any dumbassed and offensive thing they can to anyone they want to, and receive no repercussions for their actions other than maybe getting banned. Same pussies that wouldn't say it to a person's face and stand behind it.
Seriously man...did you really use an internet social media site to prove your point that the world hates Floyd because he's black? Really?
Racial background may be a factor with some, sure, but how much of a factor, what percentage? Do you have that answer? How about the number for the fans he has because of race...or the fans Manny has, because of race?...or how some may have voted for our President, because of race. Just giving a few versatile examples. Sure, its there, but if you ignore the other side of the coin then youre being disengenous. There's two sides of that coin.
Point is....it's a stupid argument and there are plenty of other factors involved for why people have fans and detractors more so than JUST their race...and I thought I clearly illustrated that on my last post.

It shows how "green" you are for even mentioning it. Because honestly, like I said, if you've been around the block, it's already an unspoken deal, yeah, there's racist motherfuckers out there, lump them in with the rest of the Floyd haters, who gives a fuck?!
You say it as if it's some kind of current raging social issue. What are you, new?

Last edited:
Sorry to bring up race but the truth is a lot of fans (not all) are fed up with seeing black boxers dominate. You can tell by just reading comments all over. Some may not admit it and get all defensive calling me out for bringing up "the race card" (I'm not even black) but they know deep down they hate it.

People were saying Pacquiao would beat Mayweather not because they believed it but because they wanted it. People said Postol will beat Crawford and so on. And then when their wrong they complain about the fight being boring when that's only half of the reason why their truly upset.

My prediction is Ward will win then everyone will cry making excuses using the "it was boring" to try and take the win away from him.
There are always going to be racists but I don't really agree with you. Styles and persona probably have more to do with it than just race alone. If you think about it casuals enjoy a back and forth fight. They want to see blood and guys duking it out in a phone booth. Ward and Mayweather are boxers and it takes a bit more knowledge of the science of boxing to appreciate them.

lol. No account bets man. Don't want to ban a regular. We can do an AV or something like that

I won pretty big on that one. Hopkins is probably the fighter who has made me the most money

Back