Calling it now Tito will fight again in the UFC.

BuiltRoyTough

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tito's proven he's a "needle mover" and they just booked King Mo vs Kongo, most thought Mo was next for Tito. There's no good matchups for Tito left. He likely wants out of his last 2 fights. Will use back to back wins as leverage for UFC, He will have 2 maybe 3 more fights under the UFC banner then retire.

He said recently that he will retire next year.
Unless Bellator gets rid of him (not likely) or he changes his mind, he wont

Might as well bring back all the other waypastit fighters.

no he will fight for the title next. He wants to win the title, defend it then retire. too bad mcgeary is massive for LHW and will kill him in under 2 mins.

Tito Ortiz belongs in the UFC. He is a Hall of Famer and recently beat a Bellator World Champion.

He'll sign a one day contract and retire a UFC fighter

Think so. Why isnt he in on that class action lawsuit? He is setting up his return most likely

I think it'd be cool if Tito won the Bellator belt.

LOL, no way. Bellator pays him what he's worth and hes had a career renaissance since signing with them. He get a title shot this summer and will probably win. Why would he want to go back to Dana?

What's the old saying? "If it doesn't make dollars, it doesn't make sense", right? Well...Tito brings it ratings. Period. He always has. The idea of him fighting in the UFC again isn't exactly out of the picture. But my home slice Tito is turning 40 in a few days. I think he decided to not be part of that class action lawsuit because he'd like to stay on good terms with Zuffa for business reasons. Which very well may include him returning for a fight. But I very much doubt it.

Either way....WAR TITO!!!!!

Tito Ortiz belongs in the UFC. He is a Hall of Famer and recently beat a Bellator World Champion.

i agree. but didnt they rescind him being in the HOF. iirc he doesnt appear on the page anymore

Back