Calling it now: McGregor via dominant decision victory

Oh no, will you internet bully me if Conor loses? I don't think i can take it...

Wake up
Not bully just make fun of.... People that talk about being bullied usually are just the sensitive ones who mom pampered.

- He has better striking than Diaz (even though the Diaz bandwagon fanboys might disagree)
- Diaz doesn't have the wrestling to take Conor down (unless Conor gasses which is unlikely knowing how well prepared he is)
- And even if it goes on the ground for a split second, Conor will be alright. He has done a lot of BJJ training lately and even though people say that his BJJ is shit, i disagree.
- He most likely can not knockout Diaz, so he'll make sure that he will be more effective in the judges eyes. He said that he'll aim for a second round knockout, but personally i think that it's a part of his mindgames. He knows and we all know that it is nearly impossible for him to knockout somebody who is so much bigger & has an iron chin.

As i said in my other thread, we will see the difference between a gatekeeper and an elite fighter that has done his homework this time.

Elite fighters do lose sometimes due to arrogance, poor gameplan/preparation. If you think about it, Rockhold (most likely the most skilled fighter in the division) just got knocked the fuck out by a nearly 40 year old gatekeeper. Why? Arrogance & a small mistake. Stuff like this happen all the time but the bitter McGregor haters seem to ignore this fact. He underestimated Diaz just like many fans did. He will not do this this time. Plus they have already fought once and Diaz does the same stuff over and over again, whereas Conor can learn and adapt to a different gameplan.

Prepare for your boy to lose. Can't wait to see how many Diaz fans there is left after the fight.

I disagree...

I think if the fights goes the distance this favours Diaz, However Mcgregor has a very good chance of catching Diaz in the 1st or 2nd with a clean punch and finishing the fight.

As for the BJJ, I don't think Conor has had enough time to bridge the gap to match his skills to Nate's level. The difference in the 2 fighters BJJ is how good they are in different positions. Diaz is strong everywhere on the map, whereas Conor shines in top position and looks weaker on bottom/side control. If Conor sticks to his favourable positions then theres no problem.

My Prediction Conor second round TKO

Not bully just make of.... People that talk about being bullied usually are just the sensitive ones who mom pampered.
berneydidnotread.gif

It's not a feeling, and you'll remember me every time you look at your thread.
Never seen you before & will absolutely not remember you in the future.
Another Sherdogger with a chip on his shoulder, never seen that one before.

Never seen you before & will absolutely not remember you in the future.
Another Sherdogger with a chip on his shoulder, never seen that one before.

You will and you do

if he's winning, it's not by decision

That's the part I especially loved. He throws out the phrase Diaz bandwagon fan boys. Then tells us that fucking Conor is going to decision Nate.

Talk about a bandwagon fanboy. A delusional one.

giphy.gif

Any victory here would be a good victory, but it would really make a more definitive statement if Conor got the KO/TKO. I'm hoping for it.

Either way, I just wish it would get here and happen already so that all the "Conor will never be able to beat Nate, hurr durr" fuckboys who don't know shit about MMA can finally STFU.

If I were Nate I would take Conor down and try to sub him. Conor's ground game does not suck shit as Luke Thomas pointed out, but if they spend a significant amount of time on the ground, Nate gets the Sub.

Nate has that boxing but no need to mess with Conor's home run standup.

Back