Calling it now: McGregor via dominant decision victory

No way Conor wins a dominant decision. If Conor wins, it will be via close decision. Smart money is on Nate...submission or TKO in the later rounds.

I seriously doubt Conor can make it 5 rounds, he looked pretty damn winded after round 1 in their first fight.

I have a hard time seeing a McGregor fight going 25 minutes....

- He has better striking than Diaz (even though the Diaz bandwagon fanboys might disagree)
- Diaz doesn't have the wrestling to take Conor down (unless Conor gasses which is unlikely knowing how well prepared he is)
- And even if it goes on the ground for a split second, Conor will be alright. He has done a lot of BJJ training lately and even though people say that his BJJ is shit, i disagree.
- He most likely can not knockout Diaz, so he'll make sure that he will be more effective in the judges eyes. He said that he'll aim for a second round knockout, but personally i think that it's a part of his mindgames. He knows and we all know that it is nearly impossible for him to knockout somebody who is so much bigger & has an iron chin.

As i said in my other thread, we will see the difference between a gatekeeper and an elite fighter that has done his homework this time.

Elite fighters do lose sometimes due to arrogance, poor gameplan/preparation. If you think about it, Rockhold (most likely the most skilled fighter in the division) just got knocked the fuck out by a nearly 40 year old gatekeeper. Why? Arrogance & a small mistake. Stuff like this happen all the time but the bitter McGregor haters seem to ignore this fact. He underestimated Diaz just like many fans did. He will not do this this time. Plus they have already fought once and Diaz does the same stuff over and over again, whereas Conor can learn and adapt to a different gameplan.

Prepare for your boy to lose. Can't wait to see how many Diaz fans there is left after the fight.

Zero chance he wins by anything but TKO/KO. He lost because of lack of cardio and he is fighting a cardio machine..

Last I heard it was a 5 round fight

LOL @ thinking conor can go 5 rounds

Tomorrows card is definitely not what you say "great"
Solid fights from top to bottom, with many prospects and tight match making. The main event is not the best but it's a good card....spoken like a true casual.

All?

6L0DXZ.gif
#notall

Solid fights from top to bottom, with many prospects and tight match making. The main event is not the best but it's a good card....spoken like a true casual.
I have watched every single card so far. Nothing else to say.
Tomorrows card is 5/10 max 6/10

I have watched every single card so far. Nothing else to say.
Tomorrows card is 5/10 max 6/10
Every single card since when Conor's first UFC fight? If you say it's a 5 or 6 you must like cards with big names and pointless rematches. Tomorrow card will have more action then 202.

Back