Calling it now...... Fedor will fight the winner of mir vs arlovski

You heard it here first

Seriously?! Way to see into the future bro! Making a prediction like that now means nothing...starting a thread about it is even funnier!

Now if back in April you said something to the likes of..."calling it now...Fedor will come out of retirement, sign with the UFC, and fight a top contender before the year is over"... then I'd be impressed!

Seriously?! Way to see into the future bro! Making a prediction like that now means nothing...starting a thread about it is even funnier!

Now if back in April you said something to the likes of..."calling it now...Fedor will come out of retirement, sign with the UFC, and fight a top contender before the year is over"... then I'd be impressed!

k :p

I predict Conor will fight aldo next, or if aldo gets injured then possibly Faber. I may have an inside source.

Heard it on the UG by way of Reddit first, nearly a week ago.

but that was from a private tumblr

10c148beb383c3209e43e794c3680d1a1f51c68180727bb583eece26ef2bbd8c.jpg

What do people hope to accomplish by these "heard it here" first threads? Are you expecting someone to come back here and go "dude you were totally right" or in real life someone ask "hey did you hear about so and so" and the other person go "nah man, I totally heard it first by the so and so poster on Sherdog"

I don't get it

Fedor vs Barnett/ Nelson winner would also work

Back