International Calling it now: Far right President will be elected in France in 2022.

If 1905 laws on religion (which were ruthlessly applied to French Catholicism) were actually applied in France, most Mosques would be closed and Islam would be restrained. Admitedly, Mr Darmanin started this process.

As to criticising Islam in France, I would refer everyone to the Mila affair (Mila is a 18 year old French girl that was threatened with hundred of thousands of threats of rape and beheadings by our lovely Moslem compatriots, when she dared say that the prophet could go F himself).

No its not safe to criticise Islam in France.

1- Your claim about the 1905 law :

Please stop trying to spread misinformation to people here just because they're not french and do not know our context and history. The 1905 law separating the church and the state is based on 2 big principles : the neutrality of the state and the freedom of religious exercise. At not point it says you can't have churchs, synagogues, mosques or Buddhist or Hinduism temples. On the contrary those religious places are opened on the basis on this law everytime. Here are the first two articles that proves that it does at no point forbid to open religious places :

• Article 1 described the purpose of the act as to ensure "freedom of conscience" and to guarantee "the free exercise of religion under the provisos enacted hereafter in the interest of public order."[25]
  • Article 2 stated "The Republic does not recognize, pay, or subsidize any religious sect. Accordingly, from 1 January following the enactment of this law, there will be removed from state budgets, departments and municipalities, all expenses related to the exercise of religion."[25] Exceptions are ennumerated regarding "schools, colleges, hospitals, asylums and prisons" so as "to ensure the free exercise of religion in public institutions".[25]

And here's the Wikipedia page with the full law content for those interested : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_French_law_on_the_Separation_of_the_Churches_and_the_State

You can hate Islam and want it out, but if you have to lie and manipulate facts to make your points validity diminishes your claim. Be more mature and stop doing that. It's for your own good.

2- Mila affair

This affair is nothing. She literally received threats from anonymous idiots on Twitter, and then everybody overreacted because the media needed their daily dose of Islam bashing and she a big tour on all the big french media and even got to write a book and sell it. Very lucrative stuff. If getting threatened by anonymous troll idiots on Twitter is a big deal then give me protection too because it happens to me also. It even happens to professional fighters. That's nothing.

We're literally in the western country where you have the most freedom to attack and criticize Islam, and facts say so. It's ok everyone is free to voice his opinion I'm not even saying stop or anything. But just saying don't lie claiming "it's dangerous to criticize Islam in France". The president said Islam was in crisis, just last year after the terrorist attack against the poor history teacher big cartoons insulting Islam were projected on the facades of buildings all across France, Zemmour attacks islam daily on prime time on C News for a year saying stuff like "you can't compare Islam to Nazism because Nazism is a bit rigid it's true but Islam is way worse" "Muslims have to abandon their religion if they want to remain french" and else , the prime minister Darmanin saying to Marine Le Pen herself that "she's soft on Islam because him he will attack Islam as a whole and not just extremism", the right to wear or not to wear hijab in open space like the street or a park being a source of debate now because hey why not go that far, mosques/muslim school/muslim charities being closed left and right, yeah people are pretty free to criticize Islam here, again not even deploring it just stating facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
1- Your claim about the 1905 law :

Please stop trying to spread misinformation to people here just because they're not french and do not know our context and history. The 1905 law separating the church and the state is base on 2 big principles : the neutrality of the state 1nd the freedom of religious exercise. At not point it says you can't have churchs, synagogues, mosques or Buddhist or Hinduism temples. On the contrary those religious places are opened on the basis on this law everytime. Here are the first two articles that proves that it does at no point forbid to open religious places :

And here's the Wikipedia page with the full law content for those interested : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_French_law_on_the_Separation_of_the_Churches_and_the_State

You can hate İslam and want it out, but if you have to lie and manipulate facts to make your point valid it diminishes your claim. Be more mature and stop doing that. It's for your own good.

2- Mila affair

This affair is nothing. She literally received no threat except from anonymous idiots on Twitter, and then everybody overreacted because the media needed their daily dose of Islam bashing and she'd did all the big french media and even got to write a book and sell it. Very lucrative stuff. If getting threatened by anonymous troll idiots on Twitter is a big deal then give me protection too because it happens to me also. It even happens to professional fighters. That's nothing.

We're literally in the western country where you have the lost freedom to attack and criticize Islam, and facts say so. It's ok everyone is free to voice his opinion I'm not even saying stop or anything. But saying don't lie saying "it's dangerous to criticize Islam in France". The president said Islam was in crisis, just last year after the terrorist attack against the poor history teacher big cartoons insulting Islam were projected on the facades of buildings all across France, Zemmour attacks islam daily on prime time on C News for a year saying stuff like "you can't compare Islam to Nazism because Nazism is a bit rigid it's true but Islam is way worse" "Muslims have to abandon their religion if they want to remain french" and else , the prime minister Darmanin saying to Marine Le Pen herself that "she's soft on Islam because him he will attack Islam as a whole and not just salafism", the right or not to wear hijab in open space like the street or a park being a source of debate now because hey why not go that far, mosques/muslim school/muslim charities being closed left and right, yeah people are pretty free to criticize Islam here, again not even deploring it just stating facts.

I have only one question due to the slant of your comments: Are you a Muslim yourself? That would explain much (such as you saying you want to leave if Z is elected). Let us allow the people to research the Mila affair, I will not comment on it further as anything I say would be considered "biased".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57342528
A French teenager has attended the first day of a trial against 13 people accused of sending abusive messages after she posted videos criticising Islam. Mila was 16 when her first Instagram clip went viral. She has since received 100,000 hate messages, her lawyer says, and lives under 24-hour police protection. Ten men and three women aged between 18 and 30 are standing trial. Eight are accused of making death threats. "I can't get over the fact that she lives as a recluse. Imagine her life, she can no longer walk peacefully, she can no longer do internships, all doors are closed to her," he added. Mr Malka had previously told France Info radio that all of the defendants had clean criminal records: "What is chilling and frightening about this case is that they are not delinquents or fanatics.

As to 1905 law on state and religion, the problem with Islam is that it's not a religion like Buddhism or Christianity.
It is a nation, it is a set of laws that oppose secular laws, it is a political project. This is why liberal democracies do not mesh with Islam.
There is no problem with other religions, only with Islam, but of course the fault is with the others?

Damn sorry to hear the current climate of things have you considering moving, must be super bad or you can see the writing on the wall of things likely getting worse in future. If Macron wins would you consider staying ? I'm guessing if Zemmour wins its a done deal you will look to leave ?

I'm already looking to leave for around 6 months now. I am close to securing a job abroad I really hope it gets done inshallah. My brother has moved last month he's in Canada now. I have friends that have moved to the UK, Ireland, Turkey, Arab countries... My wife was attacked by some old lady in the metro, shouting you don't belong here come back from your country etc. Ok but I literally lived my whole life here where's that country I came from ?

I'm not even playing victim or anything, such is life political shit happens and you just have to take action and be in control of your life.

To answer your question even if it's macron - which is the more probable - he himself will have to shift his whole agenda even more right and if it's Zemmour - unlikely but you never know - then things will go south very quick for us, so I'm not waiting until then. I have kids and as a father I must take responsibility.

I'm a bit sad because no matter how I turn it I'm still french deep down and attached to my country. Sure Zemmour supporters doesn't see me like so because my name isn't Jean-Pierre and I'm Muslim. But I know that I'm a french son of Algerians and I'll always have that double culture and double Identity. And honestly I'm not disavowing either because people who disown their roots become honorless and people who disown their nationality become extremists. I'm french-algerian and I embrace it, I love both, took me some time it's true, because as an adolescent you go through a crisis identity with that duality and the way different people see you differently, but I was able to find myself.

Anyway again I stress the fact that I'm not a victim in any way and I do not victimize myself, only people who don't act for their future do that. Racism and intolerance exist everywhere in different shapes and to a different degree, and mass opinions move and change, that's a natural movement of humankind. Just taking actions for me and my family now and reflecting on what's happening. Sorry for the novel I wrote lol !

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only one question due to the slant of your comments: Are you a Muslim yourself? That would explain much (such as you saying you want to leave if Z is elected). Let us allow the people to research the Mila affair, I will not comment on it further as anything I say would be considered "biased".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57342528

As to 1905 law on state and religion, the problem with Islam is that it's not a religion like Buddhism or Christianity.
It is a nation, it is a set of laws that oppose secular laws, it is a political project. This is why liberal democracies do not mesh with Islam.
There is no problem with other religions, only with Islam, but of course the fault is with the others?

1- About Mila : 11 of the 13 persons who harassed her on social media were condemned to prison sentences and a fee of 1500€ each to pay to that girl. So how can it be said that you cannot criticize İslam in France when the law is here to make sure that you can and put you in prison if you threaten people who criticize it ? And again I am ok with that. Just don't say we don't have freedom of criticizing Islam in France.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57748169

2- Yes I am Muslim I have said in many posts here. And yes I'm sure it explains things differently for you I know. You can store me in that box that's all good.

I am not even debating you on wether Islam is this or that. You can perfectly have your opinion on it and you can even perfectly hate it for your own reasons. You're free, you're adult and I'm not here to convince you.

I am merely telling you to do not spread misinformation about our laws and customs just because people here are English/American and do not know the intricacies of our political structure and history. You were saying that if the 1905 law was applied mosques would get closed, I quoted the law to prove you wrong and now you're saying it's not because of the law itself but because Islam is different etc. But that's not the law that's your opinion. All mosques that exist in France have been opened under the 1905 law. Remain factual, give facts then give your own opinion which can be whatever you like. But do not try to mold facts to suit your opinion. It even lessen the validity of your claims.

Eric Zemmour.
61PkOTG1xSL.jpg

Thinker, ideologue, columnist, polemist.
Ideology:
- Gaullism
- Fully acknowledges the Great Replacement (of Whites in France/Europe). Wants to reverse it, especially Islamic enclaves in France which produced terror attacks.
- Wants to give back French power from the EU.
-
Jewish but full French Patriot.
- Wants to eliminate double citizenship.
- Wants to force all immigrants to adopt French names.
- Wants to take back power from EU (and especially Germany who he hates). Give back leadership to France, with unilateral French policy like De Gaulle in 60s.
- Will lead "reconquista" police & military action in all Muslim terror enclaves (Paris, etc).

Massive meeting in Paris LIVE RIGHT NOW:

Make no mistake, this man will win in 2022 and will dethrone the unpopular Macron.
Zemmour is the first coherent far right candidate since 60 years, with a real chance to win.
Extremely good orator & dialectic, etc.

I hope so

It's not multiculturalism if the cultural & ethnic bonds are very close (IE: unification of Germany).
It's completely different than the differences between say, Englishmen and Saudi Arabians.
But that is so clearly obvious.
The entire problems stem precisely from this idea that everyone is the same. This is not the reality.
People have different languages, ethnicites, cultures, views of the world, religions, etc.
This is what is making multiculturalism impossible.

Even in the USA, it worked as long as the cultures were similar (mainly European immigrants), but now the multicultural experiment is completely failed there too.
People just bury themselves in consumerism and escapism, so they avoid discussing the issue (which both political parties also deny).
But if you look at a census based map of the United States, you immediately see it has failed. It's nearly entirely segregated.

Tbf I'm sure there were problems with integration of tribes to become nation states over time, it's just a small part of a larger story historically. The natural flow of humans over time seems to be to gradually integrate further and further with ups and downs and I tend to think in a 1000 years things will be completely different again (assuming we're not extinct by then).

1- About Mila : 11 of the 13 persons who harassed her on social media were condemned to prison sentences and a fee of 1500€ each to pay to that girl. So how can it be said that you cannot criticize İslam in France when the law is here to make sure that you can and put you in prison if you threaten people who criticize it ? And again I am ok with that. Just don't say we don't have freedom of criticizing Islam in France.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57748169

2- Yes I am Muslim I have said in many posts here. And yes I'm sure it explains things differently for you I know. You can store me in that box that's all good.

I am not even debating you on wether Islam is this or that. You can perfectly have your opinion on it and you can even perfectly hate it for your own reasons. You're free, you're adult and I'm not here to convince you.

I am merely telling you to do not spread misinformation about our laws and customs just because people here are English/American and do not know the intricacies of our political structure and history. You were saying that if the 1905 law was applied mosques would get closed, I quoted the law to prove you wrong and now you're saying it's not because of the law itself but because Islam is different etc. But that's not the law that's your opinion. All mosques that exist in France have been opened under the 1905 law. Remain factual, give facts then give your own opinion which can be whatever you like. But do not try to mold facts to suit your opinion. It even lessen the validity of your claims.

So what do you think about the teacher that got his head cut off?

The general massive problems of integration that has been faced in France and everywhere else in Europe?

Geniuinly actually interested in hearing your perspective.

I understand you as an individual shouldn't suffer for this, and France has also been compliant in very negative actions towards muslims in the past. It is a rough road to walk and alot of normal good people is caught in extremisim on both sides.

IMHO it is a nonsensical mistake by the LR party to have chosen her as candidate.
They had a clear way to win through Eric Ciotti, who is much more hardline right and close to Zemmour, which the LR base wants.
Instead they got a Parisian Champagne elite that is pretty much alike to Macron, a boardroom woman with absolutely no touch with the people.
I expect her to be defeated badly in first round of elections.
Of course you will have the bourgeois centrist right media like FT, the Economist, and others who will write about her glowingly.
Just as they have written glowingly of Fillon before he got ethered in the first round of last election.

If Eric Ciotti had been chosen to lead LR, he very possibly would outperform Zemmour.
Valérie Pécresse is not respected whatsoever throughout France. She has zero track record managing anything of worth.
She's a career politician, member of the elitist "Franco American foundation" which is run by liberal financiers. There is no more establishment candidate than Pécresse.
thank you.
i have been reading french sources on her but i haven't been able to gather that much (les echos or le figaro i don't know how accurate they are) but i saw a lot of intermingling with french big money corporations. literally her dad and her husband are the american equivalent of being "old money". so that kinda paints a picture in my mind.

Tbf I'm sure there were problems with integration of tribes to become nation states over time, it's just a small part of a larger story historically. The natural flow of humans over time seems to be to gradually integrate further and further with ups and downs and I tend to think in a 1000 years things will be completely different again (assuming we're not extinct by then).

A little bit off topic but all this commotion had me thinking the last few months. In most of human history countries were empires and kingdoms, that would rule their subject loosely when it came to identity politics, because the most important thing was the cohesion of the empire and it's survival and expansion. Russia is still a bit like that I find with the way ethnic russians, dagestanis, chechens, siberians are let to be very different in their local identity, religion, customs etc. but all still strongly support the mother state (today at least, I known Chechnya has a tumultuous history).

But the states that exist today are "Nation-States" and cannot survive unless their is one predominant ethnic group because the State - the system of governance - and the Nation - the people that are governed - are congruent. And the definition I gave of nation is not even precise, funny thing no historian was able to define nation precisely. This article is super interesting on the subject :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_state

So to be back on track what I want to say is that I understand that people are afraid of the change of identity. I truly can understand it. French people that want to remain french with the actual definition of what french means. I get it honestly. I think it's a human natural pattern to want to preserve its identity or what he perceives as being the base of it. But those Nation States only exist for what ? A century ? A century and a half ?

France itself did not exist in that form until after WW1 where they took back Alsace-Lorraine territory from Germans. Do people seriously believe that France, USA, China and all of the other countries will exist in the same shape and form in 500 years ? France didn't even exist in that way at all 500 years ago it was divided loosely between very autonomous regions, was under full control of the Catholic church and was a kindom and monarchy. It then became an empire and then a Nation State. I just think it's a bit childish to think that the french republic is eternal and will never disappear. And that migratory movement can be prevented all together.

But I may be wrong, I also get my detractors points and why, even if I don't agree with them for a litany of reason. Sorry if I didn't make any sense just a thought that I had in mind for some time !

I'm already looking to leave for around 6 months now. I am close to securing a job abroad I really hope it gets done inshallah. My brother has moved last month he's in Canada now. I have friends that have moved to the UK, Ireland, Turkey, Arab countries... My wife was attacked by some old lady in the metro, shouting you don't belong here come back from your country etc. Ok but I literally lived my whole life here where's that country I came from ?

I'm not even playing victim or anything, such is life political shit happens and you just have to take action and be in control of your life.

To answer your question even if it's macron - which is the more probable - he himself will have to shift his whole agenda even more right and if it's Zemmour - unlikely but you never know - then things will go south very quick for us, so I'm not waiting until then. I have kids and as a father I must take responsibility.

I'm a bit sad because no matter how I turn it I'm still french deep down and attached to my country. Sure Zemmour supporters doesn't see me like so because my name isn't Jean-Pierre and I'm Muslim. But I know that I'm a french son of Algerians and I'll always have that double culture and double Identity. And honestly I'm not disavowing either because people who disown their roots become honorless and people who disown their nationality become extremists. I'm french-algerian and I embrace it, I love both, took me some time it's true, because as an adolescent you go through a crisis identity with that duality and the way different people see you differently, but I was able to find myself.

Anyway again I stress the fact that I'm not a victim in any way and I do not victimize myself, only people who don't act for their future do that. Racism and intolerance exist everywhere in different shapes and to a different degree, and mass opinions move and change, that's a natural movement of humankind. Just taking actions for me and my family now and reflecting on what's happening. Sorry for the novel I wrote lol !
No need to aplologise at all, you have to do what you feel is best for yourself and loved ones so all power to you in that regard. Interesting point about if Macron wins he will indeed have to likely move slighly more "right" in his style and policys, oh yes you for sure should be proud of your roots Algerian/French without a doubt, I myself have had simliar issues with identity before. Not as much how you describe but still had them and its really odd emotion to deal with at times but it what is i guess. Hope you get the job to and if not hope something else comes up that is positive :)

So what do you think about the teacher that got his head cut off?

The general massive problems of integration that has been faced in France and everywhere else in Europe?

Geniuinly actually interested in hearing your perspective.

I understand you as an individual shouldn't suffer for this, and France has also been compliant in very negative actions towards muslims in the past. It is a rough road to walk and alot of normal good people is caught in extremisim on both sides.

What do you think I think. As I said in a previous post I think it's horrible and dramatic and loathe such despicable terrorist attacks. Why do you even need to ask me that question. Are you seriously thinking I could perceive a teacher getting his head cut otherwise ?

About the problems of integration and immigration in Europe it's a large complex subject, different in each country and I admit that I do not have an answer or solution nor am I smart enough to create one. I'd like us to all live together without problem but I know that the current reality isn't like that I'm no utopist or naïve. I'll just say that this problem also have roots in the fact that France is present military in one third of Africa and pillaging it's resources. I do believe it's linked for many reasons. But I won't shy away from saying that immigrants also created problems and insecurity in some places. And that's a big issue too. I'm not here to say "us good and others bad". I truly believe that the problem is multifaceted and all parties are at fault to a degree.

I appreciate your sentiment, yes a lot of people are going to get caught in the middle. I can't do anything to change it so I'm leaving to secure a better future for my family. Extremism only create extremism on the opposite side and hatred makes people blind so I don't see thing unfolding without trouble in the next year's sadly.

Sorry if my answers didn't have much insight that's all I have for now.

A little bit off topic but all this commotion had me thinking the last few months. In most of human history countries were empires and kingdoms, that would rule their subject loosely when it came to identity politics, because the most important thing was the cohesion of the empire and it's survival and expansion. Russia is still a bit like that I find with the way ethnic russians, dagestanis, chechens, siberians are let to be very different in their local identity, religion, customs etc. but all still strongly support the mother state (today at least, I known Chechnya has a tumultuous history).

But the states that exist today are "Nation-States" and cannot survive unless their is one predominant ethnic group because the State - the system of governance - and the Nation - the people that are governed - are congruent. And the definition I gave of nation is not even precise, funny thing no historian was able to define nation precisely. This article is super interesting on the subject :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_state

So to be back on track what I want to say is that I understand that people are afraid of the change of identity. I truly can understand it. French people that want to remain french with the actual definition of what french means. I get it honestly. I think it's a human natural pattern to want to preserve its identity or what he perceives as being the base of it. But those Nation States only exist for what ? A century ? A century and a half ?

France itself did not exist in that form until after WW1 where they took back Alsace-Lorraine territory from Germans. Do people seriously believe that France, USA, China and all of the other countries will exist in the same shape and form in 500 years ? France didn't even exist in that way at all 500 years ago it was divided loosely between very autonomous regions, was under full control of the Catholic church and was a kindom and monarchy. It then became an empire and then a Nation State. I just think it's a bit childish to think that the french republic is eternal and will never disappear. And that migratory movement can be prevented all together.

But I may be wrong, I also get my detractors points and why, even if I don't agree with them for a litany of reason. Sorry if I didn't make any sense just a thought that I had in mind for some time !

I think that human nature of wanting to go where's best for them along with ease of transport and relocation and communication is ultimately going to lead to the world being homogenous in nature over the next 1000 years or so. I'm not suggesting that's a good thing, but if you look at societal trends overall people are less tied to culture, less religious etc over time and I have no reason to think that's going to change. Of course people will fight it, but I think it's inevitable.

I don't think this guy will win and if by some miracles he does, i doubt he can achieve close to 10% of what he say

Seems just another populist charlatan that's trying to win votes by gimmick knowing deep down he will not have the power to do changes he promise

Given how are disposed the pieces on the chessboard, France as some imagine it is simply doomed.
Wich given the history of the country (very far past to very recent) seems just karma, but i still feel sad for fellow european citiziens that have to face the results of their state actions

Reality is any super drastic change of current France would lead to civil war, and i doubt french people are nowhere close to that level of frustration, they will just move out of areas they don't like anymore to go live in some smaller town that does'nt have much big city situations
Wich seems good plan for like one or two generations, then nephew will have no more places where hide head under the sand, but by that point he will probably see the new version of the country as the only he know, so he will not be bothered by it as grandpa and dad were

Hopefully France will be used as example of what happen when you throw away your nation, but i doubt

Last edited:
I don't think this guy will win and if by some miracles he does, i doubt he can achieve close to 10% of what he say
Seems just another populist charlatan that's trying to win votes by gimmick knowing deep down he will not have the power to do changes he promise

Possible. We shall see.

Given how are disposed the pieces on the chessboard, France as some imagine it is simply doomed.
Wich given the history of the country (very far past to very recent) seems just karma, but i still feel sad for fellow european citiziens that have to face the results of their state actions

Don't worry, all of Europe will disappear in next 30-50 years including your country, Sweden, Germany, all countries without colonial past.
Also I love how people use "karma" to justify ethnic cleansing, beheading of run of the mill French people going to work or church, rape of little girls, etc.
Seems like a very brutal religious view of the world, that innocent civilians get displaced and suffer because of "karma".

Also, when Muhammad & Islam expanded and conquered countless Empires all the way to Hispania and France, what was the Karmic reason then?

they will just move out of areas they don't like anymore to go live in some smaller town that does'nt have much big city situations
Convoluted way of saying White flight.

but by that point he will probably see the new version of the country as the only he know, so he will not be bothered by it as grandpa and dad were Hopefully France will be used as example of what happen when you throw away your nation, but i doubt

Yes little François and Jean will be happy to live as submissive Dhimmi in their califate whilst their women are used as slaves in Islamic Harems.
Your hate of France is showing through.

Tell me, the Italian girl that got cut to pieces and eaten by the immigrant also got karma to you?
After all, you are the country of Mussolini, surely you must disappear to make karma right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Pamela_Mastropietro

@Boxingfan998 you sound upset, and for good reason, but you completely miss the mark

You may remove the hot baguette from your ass and read my post again... i clearly don't hate France as people and culture (pretty close to our) and literally said
"feel sad for fellow european citiziens that have to face the results of their state actions"

If was for me french people will not be in the situation they're currently facing
To me nation =/= the people that live there

Step by step as you did
Possible. We shall see.
Beside the fact i don't think Zemmour have the best chances not even in his side (Le Pen at least can attract a female audience outside of traditional male rightwing base, and still lost), that was'nt the point

Point is overstimate the freedom and power that a western world president have (twice if an EU one), lead easily to delusion
Watch americans who voted Trump (who was a walking joke)
What they have now? USA today is twice what they voted against back then lol

To do half of what Zemmour say it will probably take Xi Jinping level of political power over the national opposition and international pressure, and an EU french president will have none of that
Even IF he truly believe shit he say (big IF talking about politicians/elections), western world have 99 tools to tie his hands

Don't worry, all of Europe will disappear in next 30-50 years including your country, Sweden, Germany, all countries without colonial past.
I don't worry in the sense that i can't do shit about it(so i will try to do what i can for my family and surf any crap future may offer), but i agree on the belief western Europe as i known it as a kid is pretty much fucked and will be replaced by something else
EU itself it's something else to begin with, and does'nt seem to lose chance to tell european people they can't chose anymore what they like for their own country
We live in an age where national sovereignty is painted as negative, guess why
I don't consider it a problem of France alone, France is just some decades (1-2-3?) ahead on same rail

For this reason i said that since seems inevitable, i hope at least France situation will open some eyes (but as said, i doubt will be the case)

Also I love how people use "karma" to justify ethnic cleansing, beheading of run of the mill French people going to work or church, rape of little girls, etc.
Seems like a very brutal religious view of the world, that innocent civilians get displaced and suffer because of "karma".
I did none of that, in fact as i already said, i added
"feel sad for fellow european citiziens that have to face the results of their state actions"

Was clear i was specifically talking about the GOVERNMENT of France, doing lot of the crap that caused even more of the same problem you talk about.
If you want quick example, same north african immigration by sea that hit France the most (they reach Italy, then most go to France) was far more under control back to alive-Gheddafi days Libya.
Gheddafi had containment function on mediterranean sea and many (himself included lol) said with him dead gates will open
Guess who did'nt cared and pushed the most to have Libya fucked up? France(Sarkozy)

That's the kind of bullshit i speak about

I don't consider it french people fault, if anything i recognize they get a damage from that
But still people need to realize the situation is more complex than "teh invaders"

Also, when Muhammad & Islam expanded and conquered countless Empires all the way to Hispania and France, what was the Karmic reason then?
I personally think should be clear for anybody that know history of last centuries that islamic world is traditionally not friend of european continent (of course the reverse can be said and will still hold true)

But to be fair to them, only ones pretending otherwise are fucking euros lol

Convoluted way of saying White flight.
I don't know the term, but guess it's one name that can be used for something that's happening everywhere in the west
Where governments fail to (or more easily don't care about) save -usually urban- areas from have beautiful blind multiculturalism problems, people that see their area get worse and have the freedom to move elsewhere will do it, it's simple

If anything as next step i think gated communities will become trendy in west europe upcoming decades, and of course for these you will need some "fuck you" money lol

Yes little François and Jean will be happy to live as submissive Dhimmi in their califate whilst their women are used as slaves in Islamic Harems.
Your hate of France is showing through.
If old ass current François and Jean who still can remember a different France are'nt unhappy enough to demand strongly something to be done (for like the past 30 years?), little François and Jean of the future will find it more "normal", because they're grown up in a France where current version (and future version) of multiculturalism is the normal state of things.

It's simple but effective phenomenon
People don't want leave the couch to -politically- fix shit untill is too late

Tell me, the Italian girl that got cut to pieces and eaten by the immigrant also got karma to you?
After all, you are the country of Mussolini, surely you must disappear to make karma right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Pamela_Mastropietro
If you understood what i wrote in quotes above, by this point you should realize what retarded statement you just made lol

Last edited:
What do you think I think. As I said in a previous post I think it's horrible and dramatic and loathe such despicable terrorist attacks. Why do you even need to ask me that question. Are you seriously thinking I could perceive a teacher getting his head cut otherwise ?
Lmao, trust me I know how you feel.

Pourquoi es ce que les Canadiens sur tout les forums sont toujours les plus abrutis du monde?
Je déteste les Ad-Hominems mais dans votre cas, il est impossible de ne pas le mentionner.
Vous avez vraiment un mental d'Anglais dans un corps de Français, vous êtes complètement pollué par l'idéologie woke raciste qui vous fait voir un monstre dans tout mouvement de droite Européen. Calmez vous, arrêtez de voir des fantômes, et occupez vous de votre pays. Vive le Québec libre à propos.

Je ne crois pas avoir taxé Zemmour de racisme; j'ai simplement relevé l'incohérence entre la manière dont tu attribues une idéologie islamiste à un de tes concitoyens du fait de son nom alors que ton pays se targue de l'universalisme. Par ailleurs, si j'avais taxé Zemmour de racisme, je ne crois pas que cela serait dû à une "idéologie woke raciste" dérivée d'un "mental d'Anglais", puisque les institutions de la République ont condamné Zemmour à deux reprises, dont l'une pour provocation à la discrimination raciale. De plus, je ne crois pas non plus avoir fait un monstre de "tout mouvement de droite européen". J'ai simplement relevé certains propos de Zemmour à l'égard des femmes et de Pétain. Je n'ai rien dit sur le Conservative Party, sur Pécresse, sur le Partido Popular, etc.
Finalement, si tu ne veux pas que des étrangers se mêlent des affaires de ton pays, ne publie pas sur un forum international.
Puisque ton dernier recours est celui aux ad hominem plutôt qu'aux arguments sérieux, j'ai le déplaisir d'annoncer que je cesserai dorénavant de te répondre.

Back