International Calling it now: Far right President will be elected in France in 2022.

Boxingfan998

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eric Zemmour.
61PkOTG1xSL.jpg

Thinker, ideologue, columnist, polemist.
Ideology:
- Gaullism
- Fully acknowledges the Great Replacement (of Whites in France/Europe). Wants to reverse it, especially Islamic enclaves in France which produced terror attacks.
- Wants to give back French power from the EU.
-
Jewish but full French Patriot.
- Wants to eliminate double citizenship.
- Wants to force all immigrants to adopt French names.
- Wants to take back power from EU (and especially Germany who he hates). Give back leadership to France, with unilateral French policy like De Gaulle in 60s.
- Will lead "reconquista" police & military action in all Muslim terror enclaves (Paris, etc).

Massive meeting in Paris LIVE RIGHT NOW:

Make no mistake, this man will win in 2022 and will dethrone the unpopular Macron.
Zemmour is the first coherent far right candidate since 60 years, with a real chance to win.
Extremely good orator & dialectic, etc.

nah. chirac's big win was taking some loser like le pen and pumping him up as eternal opposing candidate. then it was his daughter's turn to be, again and again, the way to choke choice in France. whoever gets in the second tour with the far right candidate, wins. that's the big success of corporatist, centrist left in france, that now is basically just corporate stateism.
macron will win, easily.

Doubtful. That's based on nothing but a feeling, but that's what I think.

The time for a French reconquista is probably long past unless the french people are willing to become international pariahs. The only way to keep Islam out is to not let it in at all.
No one should be forced to change their name.
Agreed. Then again nobody is being forced to move to France.

It’ll further ruin their country just like when the far right wins in America or their ideas spread in other countries. Like in the UK

Last edited:
To name few things: you forgot how he tries to rehabilitate the général Pétain - the ruler of France under the Nazi occupation - as a positive figure that protected the Jews in France (while almost all historians agree that he did not. You also forgot how his comments about women would make a Islamist extremist proud - women shouldn't be in position of power, they make power evaporate, men shouldn't take care of their children because their role is outside the house, denountiations of violence/rape "castrate" men's natural predatory drive, etc.

Edit: It's also a lie that Macron is unpopular: by French standards, his approval ratings are very high.

His partisans, today, beat the shit out of people for screaming 'no to racism' at their convention (for a crowd that's supposed to be all about law & order, it seems a bit weird to engage mob violence instead of letting the security do its work).
They also heckled some press out of the room (aren't they supposed to be all about freedom of expression and whining that the right gets censored?)

Last edited:
I'm french. I thought he would be elected too but not anymore. He has many scandals. There's a pretty credible rumor that he got his campaign director pregnant, and with her being 35 years younger and the daughter of his close friend it's pretty opposite with the traditional values man image that he wanted to give.

Also he gave the finger to a woman in Marseille a few days ago and it's been judged very negatively. He's cracking under pressure. French people still want someone who presents well at the end of the day.

Plus his take on Petain's regime is extremely controversial here.

He's now 5-6 points behind Marine Le Pen in the polls which means he has no chance to be in the second turn.

There's also the fact that a good chunk of us never came but were just born here

There's also the fact that a good chunk of us never came but were just born here

You can't tell citizens what to name their kids, but you can make name changes mandatory requirement for new arrivals. Them's the breaks.

How many new Chinese citizens you know named George or Frank? None of them keep their Han names for public use. It shows a willingness to acclimate to their new chosen home and helps smooth transactions when interacting with old stock citizens. I'm a 1st gen Canadian from central Europe and the only member of my family to not Anglicize my name. There's just no decent alternative.

None of this needs to be legislated to any group except the followers of the religion of peace as everyone else tends to assimilate much more readily.

Doubtful. That's based on nothing but a feeling, but that's what I think.

The time for a French reconquista is probably long past unless the french people are willing to become international pariahs. The only way to keep Islam out is to not let it in at all.

Is there anything from stopping a new leader from saving France except political correctness and the race card? I concede to never having done a deep dive on the subject, but I've seen and read enough to be very scared for the French people. Watching refugees flood their country and not only choosing to not integrate into French culture, but demanding France and it's laws to change to suit them instead, will definitely cause French citizens to support anybody offering a change. Even if it's somebody they wouldn't support normally.

It’ll further ruin their country just like when the far right wins in Americans or their ideas spread in other countries. Like in the UK

Hillary wanted to increase the flow of Syrian refugees into America by 550% if she was elected. Count yourself fortunate that Trump won, or else there would be areas of America facing the same issues that France and England are facing.

Yeah, nah. Well-known tactic to prop up deranged fraduluent extreme right candidates that have no chance of winning just so they can get easily crushed in the last round. Is normal. Emperor Macron will continue his reign.

Zoymmour is a known degenerate and hypocrite grifter, not living any of his ostensible trad values and even more of a manlet than 5'3'' childless grooming victim Macron

Is there anything from stopping a new leader from saving France except political correctness and the race card? I concede to never having done a deep dive on the subject, but I've seen and read enough to be very scared for the French people. Watching refugees flood their country and not only choosing to not integrate into French culture, but demanding France and it's laws to change to suit them instead, will definitely cause French citizens to support anybody offering a change. Even if it's somebody they wouldn't support normally.
Political correctness and civil war. Frances Muslim population could be as high as 15%. The 5% figure is a clear lie as the accepted number was 8 to 10% just a few years ago. Most of these Muslims were born there so have as much right to live there as any guy named Pierre or Andre. The French government did this to themselves and have dirty hands as it comes to foreign adventurism.

France is either going to implode or figure out a way to evolve into something other than what we call France. And as much as I don't like that country due to historical reasons and arrogance, that would be a shame. Where Islam takes root it'll change the fabric of society. Is normal. What you'd consider "Europe" lies east of Austria now.

You can't tell citizens what to name their kids, but you can make name changes mandatory requirement for new arrivals. Them's the breaks.

How many new Chinese citizens you know named George or Frank? None of them keep their Han names for public use. It shows a willingness to acclimate to their new chosen home and helps smooth transactions when interacting with old stock citizens. I'm a 1st gen Canadian from central Europe and the only member of my family to not Anglicize my name. There's just no decent alternative.

None of this needs to be legislated to any group except the followers of the religion of peace as everyone else tends to assimilate much more readily.

LoL at your jab at the end with "follower of religion of peace". I don't think it's offensive if Chinese or Eastern Europeans or Muslims want to keep their name, nor do I find anglicizing of "frenchising" your name that big of a step towards integration. I'm more of a believer that speaking the language, being a law abiding citizen and living with everyone and not just your community is the more pragmatic measurement for that. But I understand that those ideas you mentioned are popular today and make their way in our societies and why. Not here to prove a point honestly just giving my two cents.

Back