Calling it now: Bold prediction Conor vs RDA

If these threads bother you, why do you click them?
Just ignore them and click the ones that don't bother you.
Life is short. Why give yourself the aggravation?

If these threads bother you, why do you click them?
Just ignore them and click the ones that don't bother you.
Life is short. Why give yourself the aggravation?

If you use that logic then no threads should be put in the wasteland since people can just ignore them.

Bold prediction threads need bold punishment if they lose.

Why complain about something then do the exact same thing you're complaining about?

Why complain about something then do the exact same thing you're complaining about?

giphy.gif

I have a bolder prediction

RDA is going to beat the living death out of conor.
I have a bolder one. Conor mauls RDA, jumps in the crowd to find you choking on Tostitos, and hand fucks you like a androgynous puppet

I like prediction threads if they have an analysis behind it. If they don't, than I agree with you. If a TS points out something that I didn't see, it could impact my decision on whether or not to bet on the fighter.

I care, I'm sure @Jin Akutsu has bookmarked everyone predicting RDA's victory and will bump and make sure each and everyone of them eats crow, similarly I'm sure RDA fans out there have bookmarked Conor victory prediction threads and will bump those in case RDA owns. True, these are not as epic as UG $$ betting/welching threads but it's still decent popcorn. UG's interface blows.
You know me too well. I usually only bookmark the ones that are A-grade material in fairness though.

I backed against Conor vs Poirier, Mendes and Aldo. Clearly I was wrong. Who the fuck in their right mind calls out RDA? Who the fuck would call out Aldo even? Wanted another 145 fight before 155 tho.

Im not a fan of conor but its hard to bet against a guy who has predicted everything and has been right. I love rda but i have my doubts

Back