Calling it: Hendo beats Bisping then faces Anderson Silva

go back to watching the WWE and stop trying to ruin mma

fuck

Don't watch WWE and haven't since I was like 12 lol

I just can see how money and politics works and that's the driving force over deserved title shots

You fucking know it, Cruz vs Faber 3 ????? Faber didn't deserve that at all but it sells

Don't watch WWE and haven't since I was like 12 lol

I just can see how money and politics works and that's the driving force over deserved title shots

You fucking know it, Cruz vs Faber 3 ????? Faber didn't deserve that at all but it sells

Its the driving force now because people voice their opinions on title shots based upon how much money the UFC will make off of it.

Newsflash: None of the fans are getting a PPV cut.

Imagine if major league baseball chose the World Series competitors based on profits. Yankees vs Red Sox every single year, even if they're in #13 place.

Bisping, then Jacare, then Rockhold, then Weidman, then Dan signs to fight Yoel but dies on his 50th birthday.

Legend Forever!

Don't ask me why but I had this feeling for some time and I feel it hard and fully believe it.
hqdefault.jpg

maybe if Silva beats Rockhold or some other top guy like Jacare in the meantime.

Given Andy hasn't won a fight in 4+ years it would be terrible, but I could see the UFC doing it

Personally, I'd like to see him at least beat someone like Rockhold, Mousasi or Weidman 3 to see if he's got it

Now that would be nice for the division.

The next champ being 3-3 in his last 6, and the next next being 1-4 and 1 no contest.

Great way to make the UFC like a serious business.

Pretty pathetic if Anderson Silva gets a title shot next considering he hasn't won a fight since 2012.
Henderson getting a title shot is pathetic. So on the pathetic scale Anderson is just another step away.

That would be funny if Bisping knocked Henderson down, then Michael thought "oh great, my chance at payback, time to land my own H bomb". Then Bisping leaps into the air, comes crashing down, and Henderson lands a massive upkick and knocks him out.

I agree Hendo has a chance but he damn sure ain't defending the title against Anderson if he wins .

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-quote-1.jpg

Back