Calling it: Hendo beats Bisping then faces Anderson Silva

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Don't ask me why but I had this feeling for some time and I feel it hard and fully believe it.

Hendo showed us Henbow against Lombard and is now facing Bisping.

He beat Bisping before and regardless of age, he will do it again, his previous performance showed me he has the potential. Bisping will be dethroned in spectacular fashion.

Now there's talk that Hendo will retire after this win or lose. Yeah the fuck right. Money rules the world and that guy may talk about it but he will always want to fight. He'll take a fight with Silva because that will be the fight that puts asses in seats

Anderson on a 4 year losing streak vs a man who he already beat for the belt?

Hell yeah that will sell and I believe it will happen too!

What happens after that is kind of murky, I would say Silva wins, gets the belt one more time and then loses it in his next fight against ??? At which point they will both finally retire.

but Andy is a drug cheat that hasn't won a fight in 4 years

So, at 32, is the Chris the youth movement at MW, still?

Hendo vs Silva you said????

gar4Y.gif

I'd love to believe that cuz its the path to Silva getting the belt back but...no way they can keep bypassing the top 5 for these "gift" title shots.

Beats him to the hospital for precautionary brain scans after he gets koed

Hope Henderoid gets KTFO so Bisping can move on to fighting real challengers.

Or GSP.

If Hendo wins he should try to avenge his last loss (besides Vitor since he's probably retired).

U9W0ik6.png

The fight's going to look weird with both of them not having powerful creatine in their veins if ya know what i'm sayin'

Pretty pathetic if Anderson Silva gets a title shot next considering he hasn't won a fight since 2012.

I hope he does Ko Bisping so they don't make these stupid matches in the first place.

Back