Calling all Michigan (and other Midwestern) strongmen!

Hmmm... I'll be in Ohio then... Wonder how far that would be... Prolly too far to put gas in my truck for tho. lol.

A little north of halfway between cleveland and columbus a lil ways from I-71

John, are you coming to watch me get pwnt in my contest?

A little north of halfway between cleveland and columbus a lil ways from I-71

If youre going to be anywhere near Cincinatti and have the time you should check out Sacan Muay Thai, I've got a friend that trains out there and he's says its great.

^^^^
I go through Cinci a couple times per semester goin' between Nashville and home. With it bein' a 7-7 1/2 hour drive, I usually dont stop in anyplace for more than about 5 minutes unless I'm stoppin' to see somebody.

B0rt said:
John, are you coming to watch me get pwnt in my contest?
Depends on when and where, and my finances at the time... Yesterday I got the ER bill from last month for what my insurance didn't cover...

Dude, you need to get a fake SS card made up. When you have to go to the ER again, simply give them the fake ID and SSC and refuse to speak english. Works like a charm.

Hindsight's 20/20. If I could go back, I wouldn'ta got the CT scan... I also woulda got that heel hook...

When and where is your contest?

Dude, you need to get a fake SS card made up. When you have to go to the ER again, simply give them the fake ID and SSC and refuse to speak english. Works like a charm.

LOL...good stuff.

So, B0rt, when and where is this contest of yours? And what is it, PL, SM, BB? lol

It looks light the teen lightweight division is 231 and under. That pretty much eliminates any chance of me actually winning, but I might compete anyway.

I've got a final here on the 6th, otherwise I would. I saw that they're havin' another one there in June or July that I might try to make it for.

Right on. My last final ends less than 24 hours before the contest starts. I understand the stress form finals.

Bumping this back to the top and asking: so who's coming out?

I was going to do it, but my buddy is fighting that day in jackson. No way I can make it to both.

Back