Call your shot, Woodley vs Till

WHO WINS

• Total voters
Woodley outclasses him and shows him what American rassling is all about.

Never forget that Cowboy and Wonderboy both landed takedowns on Till. Yeah yeah, he got up. But woodley’s top control and wrestling is levels above those guys.

Woodley is going to hit Till so hard he'll change weight classes.

2R ~4:00

it's either Till or Woodley taking the win tbh

I think Darren Till beats him, but my call is Till misses weight and Woodley refuses to fight him.

Not impressed by Tyron, but he asked for this fight. Will he fight Usman if Till doesn't make weight? "Fuck No" he says. I think he is smart enough to cherry-pick and knock off one last contender before Usman or Colby fuck him up. That is my logic in this fight and it's sound, considering how pathetic Till looked vs WB. There were more hugs and high-fives than punches in his hometown with 40lbs on him. Till sucks and Tyron is old and trepid. Could be most boring fight of all time. If Till actually makes weight he will lose. He better come in 7lbs over again for this 5 rounder Lmao.

Not impressed by Tyron, but he asked for this fight. Will he fight Usman if Till doesn't make weight? "Fuck No" he says. I think he is smart enough to cherry-pick one last contender because Usman or Colby fuck him up. That is my logic in this fight and it's sound, considering how pathetic Till looked vs WB. There were more hugs and high-fives than punches in his hometown with 40lbs on him. Till sucks and Tyron is old and trepid. Could be most boring fight of all time. If Till actually makes weight he will lose. He better come in 7lbs over again for this 5 rounder Lmao.
Colby doesnt fuck up anyone. He can lay and pray him. But he's never fucked up anyone. He's a blanket.

Colby doesnt fuck up anyone. He can lay and pray him. But he's never fucked up anyone. He's a blanket.
Um ok easy agree there. He beats Woodley over 5 though with sheer volume and tenacity alone. Woodley would have to KO him to beat him.

Um ok easy agree there. He beats Woodley over 5 though with sheer volume and tenacity alone.
Now thats more reasonable. I think its a bit competitive, but neither gets the other out quick, unless Woodley lands a bomb.

Till via cleaning Tybore’s chin out in Rd 1.

War Till!

Back