Call of the Wild looks awful

I saw 1917 with my parents, when this trailer came on they both started laughing uncontrollably. Really cringey.

When you guys see movies that are as awful as this, do you ever wonder if everyone involved in the movie is aware at how shitty it is, yet they're just doing it for a paycheck? Or do you think a big percentage of them think they are creating real art and can't see how bad it looks since they're so vested in it?

I had to tell my mom who I took to see 1917 that the dog was CGI. She thought it was real. Granted she's in her late 60's. A lot of people just don't look that carefully and can't notice until you tell them. Once I told my mom it was CGI (which I did halfway through the trailer) she was laughing at how fake it looked. But, I had to tell her, or she might not have noticed it because it's such a sensory overload of sound and editing. Especially on a big screen. And I think that's what the people making the movie are counting on - just sensory overload your audience so they don't have time to pick out the details.

if this disappoints, then Togo will not. Togo is like what this movie wished it were

and the dog is real

One of the most awful movies in years

Back