Call me crazy but...

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
... maybe having a title fight between two girls who had never won a UFC fight, wasn't a great idea.

They didn't learn from their first mistake of giving away a belt to a reality show winner just to see her get demolished by a fighter who had actually stepped in the octagon. Instead they put a bunch of no names on a TV show instead of including actual proven ranked UFC fighters.

Why wasn't Valentina in the tournament in the first place?
Jessica Andrade?
Claudia?
Julianna Pena
Liz Carmouche?
Tatiana Suarez?

Do you really think Nicco wins the tournament with those girls in it?

Last edited:
The mistake is called WMMA,

They keep making this mistake over and over again.

But but... most of those women do not fight in that weightclass... do they?

Confused.

If they ever add that 105lbs weight class I hope to god it's not a TUF tournament.

But but... most of those women do not fight in that weightclass... do they?

Confused.
And as such are they somehow less qualified than 3-2 Nicco and Roxane who had 14 losses already?

The girls I selected are all proven elite fighters and sized appropriately for 125.

And most of them* have competed at or around 125. Since the weightclass was not offered in the UFC they had to fight at 135 or 115, but for some it would be a better fit.

* correction : all of them if you include Suarez wrestling 121 and Andrade fighting 135 and 115.

Last edited:
Pretty sure entitled Val didnt want to be on TUF, Suarez fights at 115 and was hurt. Pena fights at 135 and was pregnant, Andrade fights at 115, and Nicco would beat Carmouche

How mma fans have accepted wmma onto main event cards is baffling.

How mma fans have accepted wmma onto main event cards is baffling.
Mayne they haven't. PPV numbers are down.

To be fair, there are good fights in WMMA, it's just that most are not skilled enough yet to put on good fights.

Holm Housey gif

Yeah it would have been cool if they did it with active UFC fighters and made more sense.

I do think they should have ufc only female cards so they stop boring up the events. Yes there are good fights sometimes but why don't the shit ones get called out by Dana? Dudes get verballed by the fat man all the time but because of femipigs they are somehow immune to get called out publicly for very below par skillsets.

Mayne they haven't. PPV numbers are down.

To be fair, there are good fights in WMMA, it's just that most are not skilled enough yet to put on good fights.

Holm Housey gif
Make a WUFC league and womens only events. See how that goes. Good fights or not they are still women and we're not obliged to enjoy watching it.

I know its been repeated time and time over but the WNBA example holds true. Nobody really gives a fuck about wnba.

Make a WUFC league and womens only events. See how that goes. Good fights or not they are still women and we're not obliged to enjoy watching it.

I know its been repeated time and time over but the WNBA example holds true. Nobody really gives a fuck about wnba.
I lean that way myself

Crazy? everybody was saying the same thing from the beginning, we all knew it was a dumb a idea that will likely backfired, in my opinion the winner of the season should have fought Valentina for the inagural belt

Another day and yet more wet bastards wasting their time hopping from thread to thread crying about women being allowed to be mixed martial artists.

I fail to see how Valentina being the champion of a shit division is any kind of accomplishment or praiseworthy in the least. By all means she should get her consolation prize since she couldn't get it done at 135 but still

Why is that?
Women shouldnt fight on the same event as the mens. No other high level combat sports do this and mma fans have accepted womens mma onto big events as normal and even 'good'. Baffling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back