Call it now - has conor "jumped the shark"?

Supporting a guy doesn't make people idiots. Blatantly LYING and trying to make shit up to discredit people, and especially fighters does. No matter how many times you try to blame Conor's fans for causing that, it'll never be true. You're a bitter hater just like the rest of them, and you're upset people call you out for it. Like I said, just grow some balls and admit it. Crying about wanting to see fans hopes and dreams crushed for simply supporting their guy shows you're insecure like I said you were, and quite to a pathetic extent to be honest.

You can't sit there and say you like Conor when you deny people their fandom, and support haters who are spewing LIES as rational. That's along the lines of how many people in the world like to pretend they aren't racist, while blatantly doing or supporting racist things.
You sound triggered bro.
<GSPWoah>
Ease up, you don't need to defend Conor. He doesn't give a shit about you.

Supporting a guy doesn't make people idiots. Blatantly LYING and trying to make shit up to discredit people, and especially fighters does. No matter how many times you try to blame Conor's fans for causing that, it'll never be true. You're a bitter hater just like the rest of them, and you're upset people call you out for it. Like I said, just grow some balls and admit it. Crying about wanting to see fans hopes and dreams crushed for simply supporting their guy shows you're insecure like I said you were, and quite to a pathetic extent to be honest.

You can't sit there and say you like Conor when you deny people their fandom, and support haters who are spewing LIES as rational. That's along the lines of how many people in the world like to pretend they aren't racist, while blatantly doing or supporting racist things.

Heh, you're adorable.

It absolutely didn't. In fact most people were amazed he lasted so long with Floyd and it actually raised his status.
no most people actually realized that Mayweather let him last that long. and thats a fact

Conor haters are so sad
Stupid, wrong, and insecure is no way to go through life.

Conor is going to make this look easy, despite Khabib being the 2nd best LW in the world.

Neither Nate nor anyone else will be competitive with Conor at 155. You say this division is full of stylistic kryptonite for him.....name them then. Poirier? Eddie?

Lmao...

Feeling dumb yet? You should.

I think Conor takes this, however Woodley had excellent hands and Conor gets tagged more than he should, Woodley wins convincingly, khabib loses heavily.
Hahaha, howd that work out for you fuckface? Another dipshit nuthugger who was nothing but mouth before the fight, just like his dreamboy connie.

I'm confused...he's only lost 1x in mma...while in the ufc...where are you getting 3 people? he's undefeated in the ufc under 170lbs...if he plays tiger woods in golf, are you going to hold that loss against him also? haha...only the worst of the hater brigade would count the fight against floyd...that is just plain silly...fighting one of the best boxers ever, on 3 months notice and making your pro debut...hahahaaha. You haters are something special...I bet you loved riding that short bus to school every day...haha conor lost only once to nate at 170lbs...then came back and whooped his ass...those are the facts....

This big fat dipshits probably on suicide watch. Dont do it, the ice cream factory cant continue without you!

If you're wrong, what happens? What's in it for the people reading this? Why share a thought that you think Conor might lose and therefore may not be as popular as when he won? Something that would happen to every fighter, sports star, business person, human of any kind...

Do you mean he won't ever sell as many PPVs? What do you mean he won't regain star power? Aside from posting you think Khabib will win, you haven't really said anything.

He was a former champion at Featherweight and Lightweight. What do you mean fad? You write words with zero explanation.
HMMM, but was I wrong now? Irish newspapers are calling Conor a has-been today. I'd say that more than meets my criteria - heck, it matches up with the word I used that you protested so strongly, that being "fad". But you didn't even make a prediction, just came here to whine.

HMMM, but was I wrong now? Irish newspapers are calling Conor a has-been today. I'd say that more than meets my criteria - heck, it matches up with the word I used that you protested so strongly, that being "fad". But you didn't even make a prediction, just came here to whine.

McGregor/Diaz III still breaks 1 million ppv buys. Has been isn't a fad. Khabib will be a has-been one day. Has-been just means you aren't what you were.

Fad would be someone who was popular for a while but disapeared as fast as they came. Nganou would be a fad. Conor's been popular since 2013, reached arguably his peak in 2017 vs. Floyd. If he comes back and still draws, he's still more popular than 99.9% of the roster.

You used the wrong word.

fonzie-jumps-the-shark-gif-1.gif

By the happy days reference i mean, Are conors best days behind him. If he loses to khabib he will have lost to 3 of the last 4 guys hes faced, on the wrong side of 30, and in a division full of his stylistic kryptonite imo. Im calling it now before the fight, conor will lose to khabib and never regain the star power hes had regardless of what he does after.
TS nailed it

Back