Call it now - has conor "jumped the shark"?

I really dislike Conor but you simply cannot dismiss his resume at this point.

Counting the Mayweather fight against him is ridiculous, it doesn't speak to his abilities in MMA at all.

I fully expect Khabib to crush him, but to be honest, If Conor knocks him out, I won't be shocked.

What else can you use to count against him? These morons are on their last legs. They are as desperate as ever having to try and dig and find matches from others sports Conor never has even competed in to try and discredit him. Next it'll be a game of Chess Conor lost.

The funny part is every other fighter under the UFC roster would have lost to Floyd in a boxing match, most likely by knockout as well, and most of them much sooner.

What else can you use to count against him? These morons are on their last legs. They are as desperate as ever having to try and dig and find matches from others sports Conor never has even competed in to try and discredit him. Next it'll be a game of Chess Conor lost.

The funny part is every other fighter under the UFC roster would have lost to Floyd in a boxing match, most likely by knockout as well, and most of them much sooner.

Stop calling other people morons.

It's one-note fans like you that drive people to hate.

Seriously, if you want people to stop hating, stop being so aggressively single-minded.

Conor is going to make this look easy, despite Khabib being the 2nd best LW in the world.

Neither Nate nor anyone else will be competitive with Conor at 155. You say this division is full of stylistic kryptonite for him.....name them then. Poirier? Eddie?

Lmao...
Nate would be even worse for Conor at 55

Yeah, I get it.

You want people to hate Conor, that's the whole point to your account. You're a troll, and this is fun for you.

Lmao, that's some serious projection right there. Trying to paint me as the reason haters sit there and say stupid shit about Conor? Try looking in the mirror. 100% of all idiocy surrounding Conor comes from his haters.

Lmao, that's some serious projection right there. Trying to paint me as the reason haters sit there and say stupid shit about Conor? Try looking in the mirror. 100% of all idiocy surrounding Conor comes from his haters.

It isn't projection, it's the way things work around here.

You're exactly the kind of idiot that makes people hate a fighter.

This thread is about conors starpower and profitability as well as his athleticism. Losing to floyd via ko hurt his status and marketability.

You can say it isnt an issue but those memes are still on his twitter or instagram everytime he posts..
Conor haters live in a fucked reality. I love how you have to twist, and misrepresent the truth to EVEN ESTABLISH AN ARGUMENT.

Your first post is fucked . You’ve already been called out on that. Then you say Conor lost via KO to Floyd. Did you see the match? Honestly, you’re the first person I’ve ever heard refer to that as a KO.

Not a single news outlet, printed or television. Even on Sherdog I don’t recall anyone calling it a KO....hell even a TKO

Is it worth destroying your credibility to make this thread? You’re a close second to that dude who said he met a girl at a bar, then gets busted inside of 20 minutes for using a picture he found on the internet.

He didnt jump the sharl but he might end up biting the ear ala mile tyson.

It isn't projection, it's the way things work around here.

You're exactly the kind of idiot that makes people hate a fighter.

LOL!

Nobody started hating Conor, because of some fans and if you do, you're automatically sadder than anyone possibly can be. Hating on another person because of something he has no control over, pathetic!

The real reason people hate Conor cause they are jealous little idiots, and then they act like jealous little idiots. The fact you dweebs can't even ball up and admit the real reason you hate Conor, and try to pass the blame on to others nails my point down.

I don't make you guys say stupid shit, and I don' make you all bitter bums. That's a state of mind controlled by your own insecurities, and if it wasn't Conor bringing them out, it would be someone else. You need to spend some time on learning how to man the fuck up and accept responsibility for yourself ASAP.

As for the Conor fans, everyone I've encountered happens to be the most reasonable people on this forum, and that's just fact. If they're driving you to be mad, then once again, some self-reflection is needed.

LOL!

Nobody started hating Conor, because of some fans and if you do, you're automatically sadder than anyone possibly can be. Hating on another person because of something he has no control over, pathetic!

The real reason people hate Conor cause they are jealous little idiots, and then they act like jealous little idiots. The fact you dweebs can't even ball up and admit the real reason you hate Conor, and try to pass the blame on to others nails my point down.

I don't make you guys say stupid shit, and I don' make you all bitter bums. That's a state of mind controlled by your own insecurities, and if it wasn't Conor bringing them out, it would be someone else. You need to spend some time on learning how to man the fuck up and accept responsibility for yourself ASAP.

As for the Conor fans, everyone I've encountered happens to be the most reasonable people on this forum, and that's just fact. If they're driving you to be mad, then once again, some self-reflection is needed.

You're wrong.

When a fighter has a collection of idiotic, loud, obnoxious fans (like you, for example) it turns people off. When those imbecilic fans say things as stupid as you say, as often as you say them, people root for that guy to get smashed so his idiot fans shut up for a while.

Don't you remember how pleasant this place was when Diaz choked him out? It was heaven. Do you remember Jin's tearful apology to the entire forum? That was almost a watershed moment. Conor's biggest fan was human for one, sweet moment. Then Conor beat Diaz in the rematch, and Jin went back to being an idiot.

I'm not jealous of Conor, that's an incredibly childish thing to say. I'm a fan of this sport and he's an incredible fighter. I expect Khabib to smash him but I'm excited to see if Conor can win. Of course, if Khabib completely destroys and humiliates him,I will really enjoy the deafening silence from his legions of idiotic fans.

I get that your post is just a continuation of your act. Thanks for the opportunity to say these things.

You are fucking dumb, op. Next time before you hit submit, walk around a bit, take a few deep breaths, re-read the drivel you wrote and then delete all of it.

LOL!

Explain to us how you're the cool guy for appointing yourself Conor's sworn protector on Sherdog<45>

Ummmm...Cormier? Ever heard of him?
GSP too, since you don't have to ever defend your title under Conor Rules. You can also throw in BJ Penn, since he never actually defended the Welterweight Title after winning it and then won the Lightweight Title later. And Dan Henderson, since he fought Unification matches for the 205 and 185 titles and thus was a UFC fighter who was still counted as a reigning champion in two weight classes.

You're wrong.

When a fighter has a collection of idiotic, loud, obnoxious fans (like you, for example) it turns people off. When those imbecilic fans say things as stupid as you say, as often as you say them, people root for that guy to get smashed so his idiot fans shut up for a while.

Don't you remember how pleasant this place was when Diaz choked him out? It was heaven. Do you remember Jin's tearful apology to the entire forum? That was almost a watershed moment. Conor's biggest fan was human for one, sweet moment. Then Conor beat Diaz in the rematch, and Jin went back to being an idiot.

I'm not jealous of Conor, that's an incredibly childish thing to say. I'm a fan of this sport and he's an incredible fighter. I expect Khabib to smash him but I'm excited to see if Conor can win. Of course, if Khabib completely destroys and humiliates him,I will really enjoy the deafening silence from his legions of idiotic fans.

I get that your post is just a continuation of your act. Thanks for the opportunity to say these things.

Supporting a guy doesn't make people idiots. Blatantly LYING and trying to make shit up to discredit people, and especially fighters does. No matter how many times you try to blame Conor's fans for causing that, it'll never be true. You're a bitter hater just like the rest of them, and you're upset people call you out for it. Like I said, just grow some balls and admit it. Crying about wanting to see fans hopes and dreams crushed for simply supporting their guy shows you're insecure like I said you were, and quite to a pathetic extent to be honest.

You can't sit there and say you like Conor when you deny people their fandom, and support haters who are spewing LIES as rational. That's along the lines of how many people in the world like to pretend they aren't racist, while blatantly doing or supporting racist things.

GSP too, since you don't have to ever defend your title under Conor Rules. You can also throw in BJ Penn, since he never actually defended the Welterweight Title after winning it and then won the Lightweight Title later. And Dan Henderson, since he fought Unification matches for the 205 and 185 titles and thus was a UFC fighter who was still counted as a reigning champion in two weight classes.

Except BJ came back and lost twice and lost again after he won the LW title, so he clearly wasn't still the WW champion by any measure. Nice try, but you're wrong again.

Back