Call it now - has conor "jumped the shark"?

He was hurt, and hurt bad, here is a friendly reminder for you and all the other little McNuthuggers who are still in denial about the beating and brain damage he received from Floyd.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
Conor was never the same after what Floyd did to his cranium.

He jumped the shark a while ago. He is now looking at annihilation.

I believe this as well.

He has a chance but a smaller window to make it happen, and less ways to make it happen.

He will likely be destroyed.

This thread is about conors starpower and profitability as well as his athleticism. Losing to floyd via ko hurt his status and marketability.

You can say it isnt an issue but those memes are still on his twitter or instagram everytime he posts..

Then why will this be "the biggest UFC fight ever"?? He didn't get KOd either, the ref stopped the fight in the 10th round.
He lost and it's still the biggest ever.

The only people who care about memes on social media seem to be you. He's still going to do 1million+ PPVs.

He jumped the manlets of the FW division
Then he jumped El Dana
And of course famously jumping the coveted title defence
Next might be the IRS

Could be.

I agree that Mcg had a easy way to the title but to say he jumped the shark it's early. let's see how the fight goes.

"3 of the last 4 guys he's faced".......shit you jumped the shark in math class my man.

Edit: you do know boxing isn't mma and losing an exhibition match against a 49-0 atg boxer isn't an issue?

Diaz 2, Floyd, Alverez, Khabib. That's two if he loses to khabib which one of em doesn't even matter.

He still lost to floyd. Do you suppose the general public will consider hima big winner and general alpha male for losing to a tiny retired 40 year old? You are only a winner if you win. He also earned less than floyd YAY GO MR SECOND PLACE GUY WOOO

Could be.

I agree that Mcg had a easy way to the title but to say he jumped the shark it's early. let's see how the fight goes.
Conor fans are beginning to admit it<seedat>Big names, but stylistically favorable matches against non wrestlers and small men.

Only times this ever happened, Nate and Mendes never had camps

@loisestrad

I don’t believe you even watch MMA, let’s break this down

I don't think you get the term "jumping the shark".

Jumping the shark is continuing past when you should have finished, which is debatable

Anyways, If Conor beats Khabib, he will be 10-1 in the UFC, still only double champ ever,

Daniel is Champ Champ, Conor is Stripped Stripped

only having a single loss in a weightclass that doesn't actually exists,

That weight class not only exists, it’s one of the oldest

and against Floyd Mayweather in boxing.

He took the fight, he wanted the fight against a smaller man with brittle hands, who took Conor to school

Your entire post is delusional bullshit

Wrong..dc did not WIN. the LH title..he was given it...that's the difference...conor beat 2 world champions...dc didn't...dc is a great fighter, but no matter how you slice it, jones knocked his ass out...
He said "double champ"...last I saw DC is the CHAMP at LHW and the CHAMP at HW. Be butt hurt all you want with your nose up Jones' ass but it doesn't change facts. DC is a double champ.

badly scored fight...I've mentioned this tons of times on here...the round conor scored 2 knockdowns should have been a 10-8 round..and would be if scored now..it should have been then as well...I thought conor beat nate convincingly, and wasn't all that close..competitive, but not all that close..and I agree, no matter how long conor had to train, he'd never beat floyd...floyd has been doing it for far too long..and conor is more suited for mma..

The fight was close, close enough for people to keep talking about it. I had it a draw with the 4th being a 10-10, neither fighter did anything to win the round convincingly. So there was no ass whooping handed out by Conor.

So again, those were not facts, but your opinions

I really dislike Conor but you simply cannot dismiss his resume at this point.

Counting the Mayweather fight against him is ridiculous, it doesn't speak to his abilities in MMA at all.

I fully expect Khabib to crush him, but to be honest, If Conor knocks him out, I won't be shocked.

He still lost to floyd. Do you suppose the general public will consider hima big winner and general alpha male for losing to a tiny retired 40 year old? You are only a winner if you win. He also earned less than floyd YAY GO MR SECOND PLACE GUY WOOO
Losing to Floyd generally has invalidated the careers of everyone he’s faced. Because it’s so embarrassing.

Not sure thats what the term means. The bus and dolly incident would be the point I would say Conor jumped the sharks. Not getting old and losing his fame.

gotta love little guys online trying to insult me...You'd cower in fear if you ever seen me in real life, little guy...and losing to floyd would be no different than losing a tennis match to federer...different sport...instead of giving conor credit for actually going 10 round with an all time great boxer, you rag on him..and you call me the moron...haha like it or not, conor won the first 3-4 rounds..fact...this was conor making his pro debut...against a many time multiple weight world champion with 49 fights..a guy whos been boxing for over 20 years...so keep calling me moron as you lose another argument...haha..

This post is fun to read when read with Arnolds voice "..you will cowahh in feahhhr! Blaaghhhhhhh Marrrrrrrrs!"
upload_2018-9-14_20-43-35.jpegupload_2018-9-14_20-43-56.jpeg

Back