Call it now - has conor "jumped the shark"?

I know youre confused, only a retard would emulate your syntax. I said if he loses to khabib, he will have lost to 3 of the last 4 guys hes faced. Meaning not exclusive to MMA moron, how does a nut-hugging dick rider like you forget about the Floyd fight? I bet you were one of those morons telling us how great Conor is for getting knocked the fuck out by a point fighter, LMFAO. Now he pretends like it didnt even happen

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

gotta love little guys online trying to insult me...You'd cower in fear if you ever seen me in real life, little guy...and losing to floyd would be no different than losing a tennis match to federer...different sport...instead of giving conor credit for actually going 10 round with an all time great boxer, you rag on him..and you call me the moron...haha like it or not, conor won the first 3-4 rounds..fact...this was conor making his pro debut...against a many time multiple weight world champion with 49 fights..a guy whos been boxing for over 20 years...so keep calling me moron as you lose another argument...haha..

I predict we never see Conor in the octagon again, win or lose. This will be his last fight for the promotion. Ever.
I would bet $5K you’re wrong. Absolutely won’t be last time he fights win or lose.

I know youre confused, only a retard would emulate your syntax. I said if he loses to khabib, he will have lost to 3 of the last 4 guys hes faced. Meaning not exclusive to MMA moron, how does a nut-hugging dick rider like you forget about the Floyd fight? I bet you were one of those morons telling us how great Conor is for getting knocked the fuck out by a point fighter, LMFAO. Now he pretends like it didnt even happen

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

and how was conor knocked out, if he was never even knocked down once...the ref stopped it cause conor was totally gassed and couldn't defend himself...

fonzie-jumps-the-shark-gif-1.gif

By the happy days reference i mean, Are conors best days behind him. If he loses to khabib he will have lost to 3 of the last 4 guys hes faced, on the wrong side of 30, and in a division full of his stylistic kryptonite imo. Im calling it now before the fight, conor will lose to khabib and never regain the star power hes had regardless of what he does after.

I kind of disagree.
Conor did not lose his star power after DIaz loss.

If Khabib beats him, you will see a lot of excuses (i.e. his long time out) and it will never end.
He will then (probably) fight Diaz again or get another shot at the belt.

Wait and see...

Skill wise, idk...he has been out two years.
But, I think he has jumped the shark with WME/UFC.
I don't think they are willing to keep shelling out cash to pay for him anymore....with his outrageous pay, lawsuits, and refusal to do promotion/media, I think he is becoming more expensive/trouble than he is worth fighting once in a few years. Rather than to continue to pay peanuts to more capable and willing fighters who will fight consistently.

I think this fight in particular is the higher ups testing the waters with him, putting him up against a fighter he has the possibility of losing bad too and not pushing the media to test his numbers.

Just my opinion.

I would bet $5K you’re wrong. Absolutely won’t be last time he fights win or lose.

Didn't say it would be the last time he fights. I said it would be the last time he fights under the UFC banner.

By the happy days reference i mean, Are conors best days behind him. If he loses to khabib he will have lost to 3 of the last 4 guys hes faced, on the wrong side of 30, and in a division full of his stylistic kryptonite imo. Im calling it now before the fight, conor will lose to khabib and never regain the star power hes had regardless of what he does after.
You don't know what jumping the shark means.

If you're wrong, what happens? What's in it for the people reading this? Why share a thought that you think Conor might lose and therefore may not be as popular as when he won? Something that would happen to every fighter, sports star, business person, human of any kind...

Do you mean he won't ever sell as many PPVs? What do you mean he won't regain star power? Aside from posting you think Khabib will win, you haven't really said anything.

He was a former champion at Featherweight and Lightweight. What do you mean fad? You write words with zero explanation.
He's a fucking idiot, don't look for logic.

Speaking of 'losing', you lost all credibility with this post when you included the loss to Mayweather. I don't feel like taking the time to explain all the reasons why.

He is going to jump in the cage with a shark.

Followed by retirement.

And sooner rather than later, zero money.

...which may compel him to come out of retirement...onward to disaster once again.

Wrong side of 30...?
He is 30 ..
He's not exactly in a fucking wheel chair yet... Jesus.
<HisEye>
Kids think 30 is fucking ancient, that's how you know you're posting in a thread made by someone who's proud of his crayon collection.

He's been weird lately.

Even looked like shit in his sparring video.

I see Conor winning this fight. I know its a steep test to stop the takedown but that's my prediction. Obviously Woodley would be an even steeper test.
I think Conor takes this, however Woodley had excellent hands and Conor gets tagged more than he should, Woodley wins convincingly, khabib loses heavily.

Kids think 30 is fucking ancient, that's how you know you're posting in a thread made by someone who's proud of his crayon collection.
Crayon collection..
<{anton}>

"3 of the last 4 guys he's faced".......shit you jumped the shark in math class my man.

Edit: you do know boxing isn't mma and losing an exhibition match against a 49-0 atg boxer isn't an issue?

Diaz 2, Floyd, Alverez, Khabib. That's two if he loses to khabib which one of em doesn't even matter.

Exhibition match? Huh?

gotta love little guys online trying to insult me...You'd cower in fear if you ever seen me in real life, little guy...and losing to floyd would be no different than losing a tennis match to federer...different sport...instead of giving conor credit for actually going 10 round with an all time great boxer, you rag on him..and you call me the moron...haha like it or not, conor won the first 3-4 rounds..fact...this was conor making his pro debut...against a many time multiple weight world champion with 49 fights..a guy whos been boxing for over 20 years...so keep calling me moron as you lose another argument...haha..
Oh come on, I'm not the guy you're referring to but cower in fear?
Thou dost protest too much.

In all fairness Conor is looking way older than 30

In the face he is about 40 at this point. I think we will see a slower Conor.

DBE09A84-150F-4B16-AD19-693477252FD6-16169-000003A9726E6A85.jpeg

His sparring looked pretty shit too.

He looks stuck like this against Khabib and he'll be ragdolled.

Back