Law California senator fumes as Trump leapfrogs Dems to place 9th Circuit judges

Try this at your job.

Fight your boss on every little issue. Even issues you don't really care about. Criticize everything he does and tell everyone you work with thst he is a racist, sexist asshole.

See how long it takes for him to stop asking for your opinion on shit.

No, the Republicans were belligerent, obstructionist children throughout Obama's tenure. They are no better.

They are equally fucktarded.
tenor.gif

No, the Republicans were belligerent, obstructionist children throughout Obama's tenure. They are no better.

They are equally fucktarded.

Well admittedly I wasn't really paying ANY attention to Politics prior to Trump arriving so I'll take your word for it. <Fedor23>

Try this at your job.

Fight your boss on every little issue. Even issues you don't really care about. Criticize everything he does and tell everyone you work with thst he is a racist, sexist asshole.

See how long it takes for him to FIRE YOUR ASS.

FIXED.

Last edited:
It probably should be the other way around. You can support his politics, but when he tears down democratic traditions and rules of interest alignment for consensus seeking, you should criticize him.
It’s pretty tough to fault him for not seeking the stamp of approval from two Senators who tried desperately to smear his last Supreme Court nominee as a gang rapist.

“We’ve been willing to work from the start with this president...” <Lmaoo>

It's kinda scummy to ignore 100 years of tradition, to be sure.

But I also doubt they would blue slip any nominee Trump put up that wasnt 100% left, so what's the point? Trump would never nominate anyone they actually approved of so skipping it is just saving time.

End result is a wash for me. The only way Trump can put people in those seats is to either skip tradition or bow down to two people that openly want to remove him from office.

That's the Democrat version of the story. Kavanaugh was also a serial gang rapist: #believe all women.

After what Feinstein did to Kavanaugh, it’s tough to be sympathetic about any of her complaints. She is a monster.

It probably should be the other way around. You can support his politics, but when he tears down democratic traditions and rules of interest alignment for consensus seeking, you should criticize him.

Write it into law then. Unwritten rules are stupid.

My response to this is best said by @Cubo de Sangre

Granted, Cubo is talking about the 9th Circuit Court, but I believe it equally applies to the Supreme Court in this instance.

I'm under the 9th so my rights are directly impacted. And yeah, overturning Cali law is a great way to get a case to SCOTUS. If they'd quit ducking cases and make some clear rulings then maybe we could all quit arguing about it. Well, less argument anyway.

Well someone didn't read the whole original post!

""As Senator Harris and I have made clear, we’ve been willing to work from the start with this president to choose consensus, mainstream nominees to the 9th Circuit," Feinstein added. "One of the things I’ve learned is: what goes around, comes around. I had hoped that we would be able to work in a very cooperative way.”"

Dianne Feinstein made it quite clear she was willing to work with Trump from the start. There's some egg on your face.
<{fry}>

Also, lol at Dems acting hurt because Trump won't play ball with them.

It's really hilarious that they think he should grant them anything when they've attacked and obstructed since before day 1

the joke is that it sets precedent. What Trump can do, a future, super liberal president can also do. So i wouldnt start cheering moves like this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back