Crime California orders early release of 76K "career" criminals including repeat violent felons

lol OP went from white to biracial to native in one thread some relentless trolling from him unless he is going to claim non binary next.

He’s putting that Dozal chick to shame.
At least she still self identifies as the same race she’s always been fascinated with.

Yeah man Californian prisons are amazing!

Only a privileged, conservative shithead would think prisons is what makes criminality "rewarding" or a viable alternative and that too American prisons !

<36>

Last edited:
You don't simply apply for status and then live life tax free and get your student loans paid for by the government. It really doesn't provide the rock star life many Canadians believe. You also have to remember most Natives come from families that have been destroyed by residential schools and the 60s scoop.. The greatest predictor of your future is which income bracket you're born into, and guess which wrung that is for most Native families?

Of course, you’re full of shit. Either now or when you were self identifying as a white, when it fit your narrative, but let’s take the statement posted above.

Now you understand what black communities are going through. Shit, they even got hosed, jailed, beaten and lynched in the 60s / 70s that the First Nations didn’t have to go through, at least at nothing close to that scale.

Nice on how you’re so understanding !

The prisons will be safer but

Can't wait for those safe prisons. White collar crime here i come!!
I think OP should watch American me if he thinks CA has safe prisons. the country club prison called san Quentin and pelican bay.folsom.

Last edited:
"Of those who are set to be released, nearly 20,000 are serving life sentences. Another 10,000 inmates were convicted for serious nonviolent offenses who have served half of their initial sentence."

I'm curious what these serious nonviolent folks were locked up for.

"Of those who are set to be released, nearly 20,000 are serving life sentences. Another 10,000 inmates were convicted for serious nonviolent offenses who have served half of their initial sentence."

non-violent
  • Most property crimes, such as theft, larceny, embezzlement, receipt of stolen goods, and arson of personal property;
  • Contract crimes, fraud, tax crimes, other forms of white collar crime;
  • Various drug and alcohol-related crimes;
  • Prostitution;
  • Racketeering and gambling;
  • Bribery;
  • Numerous types of traffic offenses, such as speeding; and
  • Various other types of crimes.
Violent crimes are also called “offenses against the person” in many jurisdictions. This means that the physical body of another person was harmed. Common examples of violent offenses include:

• Assault and battery;
  • Homicides;
  • Domestic violence;
  • Robbery;
  • Sexual assault and abuse;
  • False imprisonment; and
  • Various other crimes

covid set back my move to tulsa oklahoma like a year maybe two years and I was going to move to Henderson,NV but las veags appears to be going into the shitter. I hate L.A but I love living in long beach it has its own culture and the south bay area(harbor area) the ocean is a huge part of my life if we didn't have shitty laws/taxes in CA I would never move.
Yeah Southern California is amazing geographically and climate wise. I’ve costed a few times since we left. It’s amazing, too bad they have stupid laws and taxes plus cost of living is absurd. Really is a shame

Of course, you’re full of shit. Either now or when you were self identifying as a white, when it fit your narrative, but let’s take the statement posted above.

Now you understand what black communities are going through. Shit, they even got hosed, jailed, beaten and lynched in the 60s / 70s that the First Nations didn’t have to go through, at least at nothing close to that scale.

I dont give a fuck dude, I'm not in the oppression Olympics. If you want to research the 60s scoop or what the catholic church did you may be surprised, but either way I dont care.

I only brought up the fact I'm registered as a minority in response to being labeled a white supremacist, you troglodyte.

Again, none of this has to do with the OP but I'm glad my origins are fascinating to apparently fans who document my posts are archive them in their excel spread sheets.

Likely dealing serious weight of drugs.

Fuck you man the first nation's went through a tremendous amount of shit.

For the record, the number is irrelevant.

10k, 60k, 420, 69, whatever.

I don't think any sane human would advocate for flooding the streets with felons, violent or otherwise.

Well Felons do get released early for good behavior.

Schermafbeelding-2021-05-02-om-09-03-34.png

@monster zero

covid set back my move to tulsa oklahoma like a year maybe two years and I was going to move to Henderson,NV but las veags appears to be going into the shitter. I hate L.A but I love living in long beach it has its own culture and the south bay area(harbor area) the ocean is a huge part of my life if we didn't have shitty laws/taxes in CA I would never move.
Im actually looking to move to henderson/spring valley in october or so...what made you think again? Im aware of homelessness and north LV being a shithole but interested to see what you saw that made you think twice? I would also own my house almost outright and want to work fun jobs on the strip part time.

fuck if I know.. I'm from Prince Edward Island on the West Coast of Canada

I heard Whistler, Burnaby and Vancouver PEI are lovely places to visit. Perhaps I'll visit in the future.

Where else can you ski, catch lobsters and club baby seals in the same day?

Back