Law California leading the way and guiding national policy in the fight against Corona

sambobeer

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/us/california-coronavirus-explainer/index.html

Once again using sound evidence based scientific policy, California is showing the rest of the country how to do it right.

If this pandemic has shown me anything, its demonstrated how little Cali needs the rest of the country, and how desperately the rest of the country needs Cali.

mark my words, the drums of Cali secession will beat loudly soon

Once again using sound evidence based scientific policy, California is showing the rest of the country how to do it right.

If this pandemic has shown me anything, its demonstrated how little Cali needs the rest of the country, and how desperately the rest of the country needs Cali.

Cali has one of the largest military presences in the country. They are going nowhere.

Although that would be fun to see them try (after I transfer out of the state)

giphy.gif

Cali has one of the largest military presences in the country. They are going nowhere.

Plus northern Cali wants out of California

you are correct. Cali has a huge military and is already a nuclear super power. Thank you for making the point that Cali doesnt need the federal governments military

Yes, California is losing population because it's an awesome place to be. The most people living below poverty in the country when you adjust for cost of living. Yes, California is doing great..

Well New York and The North East in general are way more densely populated areas and they didnt have the benefit of a cruise liner docked on the shores early to make them paranoid into action.

you are correct. Cali has a huge military and is already a nuclear super power. Thank you for making the point that Cali doesnt need the federal governments military

Uh. They lose the military if they leave the Union.

Will you want back in after Mexico invades?

I agree. California has done a great job. Can they write it up in a memo and send it to that whiny fuck Cuomo?

Well New York and The North East in general are way more densely populated areas and they didnt have the benefit of a cruise liner docked on the shores early to make them paranoid into action.

Sorry. Newsom>Cuomo. And it ain't even close

I agree. California has done a great job. Can they write it up in a memo and send it to that whiny fuck Cuomo?

Maybe Newsom can tape the memo to one of the ventilators he is sending over

They have better weather and less population density than New York. The steps they took no doubt helped, but not as much as some will claim. You may as well look to Brazil on how to do it right, as their reported numbers are even better than California. Wyoming is doing pretty good too, perhaps they can be the national model.

Yes, California is losing population because it's an awesome place to be. The most people living below poverty in the country when you adjust for cost of living. Yes, California is doing great..

Don't forget that homeless people are shitting in the streets of the biggest cities there, including SF and San Diego.

Stepping in human shit. So progressive.

They have better weather and less population density than New York. The steps they took no doubt helped, but not as much as some will claim. You may as well look to Brazil on how to do it right, as their reported numbers are even better than California. Wyoming is doing pretty good too, perhaps they can be the national model.

Wyoming has a population of about 42 people in the whole state so its not a surprise

Don't forget that homeless people are shitting in the streets of the biggest cities there, including SF and San Diego.

Don't compare SD with SF...not even close.

SD is pretty conservative for a big city.

And knowingly giving someone AIDS is decriminalized, and you can't walk down the street without tripping over passed out junkies, needles and feces, but other than that, they're doing great.

They should have been more ahead of California for that reason

Back