California Inmate Serving Life Sentence To Get Taxpayers-Funded Sex Change Operation!

Arkain2K

Si vis pacem, para bellum
@Steel
Reaction score
In a first, California agrees to pay for transgender inmate's sex reassignment
By Paige St. John
August 10, 2015

900x506

Shiloh Quine was convicted of first-degree murder, kidnapping and robbery.
Under a settlement agreement, if Quine completes surgery she will be moved to a women

Last edited:
this is a brilliant thing to do. if you are heterosexual and going to be spending life in prison, why not? you can either go gay (not that there is anything wrong with that), or you can get a sex change and now masturbation is like having sex. i would do the same thing i think

I'm not saying this is what's happening here, but if I were doing life I would consider getting breast implants so I'd have some titties to play with

I'm not saying this is what's happening here, but if I were doing life I would consider getting breast implants so I'd have some titties to play with

Your tits would bring all the boys to the yard

I'm not shocked but it's 2015 and our country is filled with morons.

Your tits would bring all the boys to the yard

Well no, he'll be transferred to the women's prioson.

Granted, there's always the possibility of having a 300 pounds butch making him her bitch, but that's probably a step up from bubba.

Would it be possible to just declare yourself female and get transfered to a women's prison without taking steroids and getting your dick mutilated?

Jesus Christ, no wonder California is bust if they're spending public money on this bullshit...

No, he won't.

I like how you went to Wikipedia to refute the news development in the OP.

She is housed at Mule Creek State Prison, one of nine male institutions to which California sends transgender women. Transgender inmates often are housed apart from the general population in so-called sensitive needs yards, among child molesters, gang dropouts and others whose lives might be at risk.

Under Friday's settlement agreement, Quine will be moved to a women's prison if she completes surgery.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-inmate-transgender-20150810-story.html#page=2

Last edited:
Would it be possible to just declare yourself female and get transfered to a women's prison without taking steroids and getting your dick mutilated?

I particularly finds this disturbing:

Until now, California has had only one other transgender woman inmate at a women's prison. The state's decision to reclassify and put Sherri Masbruch, a convicted rapist, among women caused an uproar in 2009. To this day, the California corrections department keeps her location secret, said corrections spokeswoman Terry Thornton.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-inmate-transgender-20150810-story.html#page=2

Back