Economy California has stopped purchasing cars from companies who back Trump EPA rollback

The big equalizer to this for now is cost and charging infrastructure.

Batteries are the limiting factor. Tesla can't keep up with demand because battery production constrains them. Once Tesla breaks up with Panasonic and builds their own batteries things will be interesting. LG Chem, Panasonic and everyone is trying to build batteries like crazy.

Also, over the last 5 years energy density has been increasing about 5% a year. In ten years range for the mass of batteries is going to crazy. The tech is getting so good so fast.

Battery electric vehicles will kick ass so much faster than anyone realizes.

The charging infrastructure is already more robust than people think. Cross country is already viable. But adding millions of BEVs means we need more charging stations. But most driving can be done with what you charged at home.

I'm so excited for the future!

Tesla reveals the Tesla Truck tomorrow!

I'm drunk!

But que in STATES RIGHTS Barr.
<SelenaWow>

I didn’t actually think that there was young americans out there that were this feeble. Has to be a bot. People aren’t this stupid in 2019, are they?

Constitutional Law isn’t going to change because you got triggered by your cable news social engineering broadcast.

It's amazing what we've done since the Clean Air Act was passed in 1970. But we still have Greta crying that we've done nothing; clearly her handlers know nothing about technology.

Long gone are the days you could kill yourself by firing up your car in the garage with the door closed. Newer ULEV cars are damn near zero emissions just like an electric car. Only difference being the propulsion source.

Used to go to LA in the early 80's. It was fucking gross. The smog was dangerous and thick. Now it's great.

I feel bad for Greta. She has been programmed since birth.

Batteries are the limiting factor. Tesla can't keep up with demand because battery production constrains them. Once Tesla breaks up with Panasonic and builds their own batteries things will be interesting. LG Chem, Panasonic and everyone is trying to build batteries like crazy.

Also, over the last 5 years energy density has been increasing about 5% a year. In ten years range for the mass of batteries is going to crazy. The tech is getting so good so fast.

Battery electric vehicles will kick ass so much faster than anyone realizes.

The charging infrastructure is already more robust than people think. Cross country is already viable. But adding millions of BEVs means we need more charging stations. But most driving can be done with what you charged at home.

I'm so excited for the future!

Tesla reveals the Tesla Truck tomorrow!

I'm drunk!
It's going to be a long time before gas is phased out though. I mean, I'm going to trade in my gas guzzling V8 Camaro in a few years for a brand new gas guzzling Camaro. The intention is to keep that one the rest of my life. Who knows, maybe I'll buy an electric car for a daily driver while the Camaro is garaged.

Wildfire is bad for the air.

True. But that wasn't the cause for the smog in the area for 3 months straight. It was much worse up north, as you know. My point is that just because it's better now than it was in the 70's doesn't mean we should stop trying to improve air quality. That shit affects everyone.

It's going to be a long time before gas is phased out though. I mean, I'm going to trade in my gas guzzling V8 Camaro in a few years for a brand new gas guzzling Camaro. The intention is to keep that one the rest of my life. Who knows, maybe I'll buy an electric car for a daily driver while the Camaro is garaged.

Why not a Corvette C8? Seems like more fun. Or why not a Model 3 performance?

Anyway, it is great how good cars are now. We are spoiled .

Why not a Corvette C8? Seems like more fun. Or why not a Model 3 performance?

Anyway, it is great how good cars are now. We are spoiled .

Especially with over-the-air updates look at Model 3 just got a 10 percent performance boost. It went from 0-60 from 3.1 to 2.9 overnight. Who would have imagined a 60,000 dollar car like the Model 3 and C8 with performance levels saved for 200,000 dollar plus cars.

Good.

I'm glad our governor is serious about tackling our smog problems, and the wider issue of global warming, generally. This is one issue where he has my support.
The smog problem is due to the mountains of shit everywhere.

Back