California Democrats Decriminalize Child prostitution

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Pwent, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Pwent

Pwent Guest

[​IMG]
    Beginning on Jan. 1, prostitution by minors will be technically legal in California.

SB 1322 bars law enforcement from arresting sex workers who are under the age of 18 for soliciting or engaging in prostitution, or loitering with the intent to do so. So teenage girls (and boys) in California will soon be free to have sex in exchange for money without fear of arrest or prosecution.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...alizes-prostitution-1474918476-htmlstory.html

2. RerouteToRemain

RerouteToRemain Silver Belt

Usually minors are forced to do it and John's will still be prosecuted. I can see the state not wanting minors to have a record because they may not have any say in what they are being forced to do. State giving help vs prosecution is probably the right move.

Read the article. Pimps may try to take advantage. We'll see what happens. They need to go after Pimps.

3. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

Damn it, they are just encouraging child prostitution now. Damn liberal pedos. If we just put all children in jail this wouldnt be a problem.

4. j123

j123 Pro Sherdogger 500-0-1

Its called school

5. Pwent

Pwent Guest

how long until im told that i need to accept pedosexual equality

mcveteran81 and Big Brown Clown like this.
  6. Jackie Blue

Jackie Blue Silver Belt

FWIW:

Might be more to this than right wing partisan sites are making it out to be. If your kid got caught up in this crap, would you want her to be treated like a victim or a criminal, a whore?

spamking, Cuzcatlan, ookii and 4 others like this.
  7. Pwent

Pwent Guest

i agree. thats the reasoning, that its not the kids fault so they shouldnt be punished

but they made it so they cant be arrested. that makes it a lot harder on the cops than if they arrested them, and then didnt charge them afterwards

spamking likes this.
  8. Jackie Blue

Jackie Blue Silver Belt

Perhaps. The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle between the two extremes. ;)

D3THRONED and M3t4tr0n like this.
  9. RerouteToRemain

RerouteToRemain Silver Belt

They might be able to give legal guardianship to the courts though. Put them in a shelter, protective custody and get counseling.

M3t4tr0n and Jackie Blue like this.
  10. K1levelgrappler

K1levelgrappler Yellow Card Yellow Card

I'm noticing a bit of a pattern here. There will be an inflammatory thread title posted by a dumb as dogshit Trumpster and I'll think to myself "Wow that can't be right. There must be some context missing here" and sure enough, every goddamn time they completely misrepresent the situation to push a certain narrative.

If the idiot OP or anyone else can explain to me how funneling underage sex workers into the penal system, the vast majority of which are coming from shitty broken homes and lives and being forced into it by criminals, helps society or reduces harm then I'm all ears.

11. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

I for one don't thick underage girls should be thrown to the ground and arrested by the police either. So I'm glad they won't be arrested and have a wrap sheet their entire lives over sex.

Hopefully the girls can get some help and then make their own decisions when they turn adult age.

12. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

What don't you get K1 throwing people in jail is the answer to everything by certain people in our society. They simply cannot fathom any other course of action.

Your post beautifully detailed the important issues at hand and got to the crux of the issue. So thanks for that. Although it will fall on deaf ears. You also know the 4-5 posters who are currently spamming the war room every chance they can get. The TS Is one of them.

Jackie Blue likes this.
  13. Fawlty

Fawlty Beholed my Achomlishments

What a stupid fucking thread title. OP is a really stupid fuck.

14. wlu.29

wlu.29 Black Belt

He's part of a pyramid scheme

bad seed, Fawlty and M3t4tr0n like this.
  15. Satsui Ryu

Satsui Ryu Black Belt

I think OP should never post in a fake news thread again unless he wants to be labelled a hypocrite.

16. Senkoy

Senkoy Purple Belt

Just because they won't be criminalized, it doesn't mean it's going to be legal and they'll allow it. They're still going to stop it. The children, that are usually victims, just won't be treated as the bad guys. I'm surprised this isn't how it was before.

17. M3t4tr0n

M3t4tr0n Sheriff of Sherfront

Dubs for OP

Quipling, Happiness and rj144 like this.
  18. wlu.29

wlu.29 Black Belt

A very scumbag thread

19. klnOmega

klnOmega Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Is the thread title not accurate? The LATimes article he linked used the same language.

20. Sycho Sid

Sycho Sid Master of the world and the universe

It's is what the tabloid examiner says, latimes does not.