Economy California business owner blasts Newsom for ruining her business

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
These junkies are scum and have no respect for anyone or anything around them the dirty bastards.

I know, right?? It's almost like their addiction has control over them rather than they having control over their addiction. How crazy is that!

I know, right?? It's almost like their addiction has control over them rather than they having control over their addiction. How crazy is that!

There addiction is getting high because they like it and will get sick without it. I don't feel sorry for them, put the dope down and get sick for a week. If you can't do that you're weak as fuck and aren't worth your salt as a human being.

There addiction is getting high because they like it and will get sick without it. I don't feel sorry for them, put the dope down and get sick for a week. If you can't do that you're weak as fuck and aren't worth your salt as a human being.

Another certified Sherdog drug and alcohol counselor. lol

Some of them get along fine with others. It’s usually the crazy ones or the ones who are just assholes in general that end up literally shitting all over anyone and anything and don’t give a fuck if it bothers you.

The sane ones will move along when asked but they seem to be a minority.

If you repeal the 13th amendment yeah.

Fuck it.

The 4th is gone. The 1st is headed that way. And whole mess of people want the 2nd gone.

Might as well!

Fuck it.

The 4th is gone. The 1st is headed that way. And whole mess of people want the 2nd gone.

Might as well!

...... I just realized what that AV is. How appropriate.

???
California is literally the best state in the nation. Highest happiness rates by far. Right wingers don't like the diversity and love displayed there.

As a “Right winger” living in California the diversity is a non-issue for me. Not a whole lot of love displayed here tho for those that don’t think “left wing”. That kinda shoots the diversity thing to shit as well doesn’t it?

You shouldn't have to though, man. There should be no poo. I have a cousin who's an art designer that lives in Crazy Cali (Venice). She woke up one day to find a dead body laying about 30 feet outside her place. :confused: Wtf. :(
Did she have money like nicapica to have someone scrape the dead person off the ground?

Yeah. Two things: 1) Were the homeless the cause her business failing? and; 2) Is Newsom to blame for the homeless outside her business.

Dude. The video is a 2min29sec selfie rant. Do you really put that much stock into it?

Like i said if she was successful for the past 15 years and her business started going down after the homeless showed up, then yes they most likely are. Ask yourself this, how many of your friends would be willing to come visit you at your house if you're veranda was littered with homeless and feces? would you be willing to go pay for a service when you need to walk around the homeless and their feces?
Of course Newsom is to blame, he's the Governor, He's not doing anything to help the homeless or the business owners.
Does the lady have a history of selfie rants, it's pretty obvious to logical people that she's losing everything she worked towards, and the state that she pays taxes to isn't doing a damn thing to help her, she\s infuriated, frustrated and doesn't know what else to do. She's trying to shine a light on her literally shitty situation.

Like i said if she was successful for the past 15 years and her business started going down after the homeless showed up, then yes they most likely are. Ask yourself this, how many of your friends would be willing to come visit you at your house if you're veranda was littered with homeless and feces? would you be willing to go pay for a service when you need to walk around the homeless and their feces?

In the 2min29sec selfie video, did she manage to substantiate that the front of her business was blocked by homeless feces?

Or did she just make a vague claim and you guys filled in the rest?

In the 2min29sec selfie video, did she manage to substantiate that the front of her business was blocked by homeless feces?

Or did she just make a vague claim and you guys filled in the rest?

You're right, she had nothing better to do and just decided to make a selfie video, what a dumb bitch.

Yep.
People love to shit on California, but the reasons you mentioned are a big reason why so much of America's homeless are there. Its a lot harder to be homeless in a Texas summer, or a Chicago winter. Weather in Cali is pretty nice all year long.

There's a big homeless problem, but throwing them in jail, like the lady in the video suggested, doesn't solve shit.

How bout prisons just for homeless. Three meals a day and ping pong tables. Community rooms with a nice library of DVDs.

You're right, she had nothing better to do and just decided to make a selfie video, what a dumb bitch.

Stop just trying to assess the person's truthfulness based of their supposed political identity, and instead, judge the arguments on the merits.

The video is less than two and a half minutes. That's not time to even establish an argument, let alone for any rational person to conclude she made a case that 1) homeless people, specifically homeless turds were the cause of her business failures; and 2) that these homeless turds would not have occurred absent Gavin Newsom.

Do you believe anyone who posts a selfie video on youtube? Or is this just a case were you believe her wholesale because or the partisan angle here?

Stop just trying to assess the person's truthfulness based of their supposed political identity, and instead, judge the arguments on the merits.

The video is less than two and a half minutes. That's not time to even establish an argument, let alone for any rational person to conclude she made a case that 1) homeless people, specifically homeless turds were the cause of her business failures; and 2) that these homeless turds would not have occurred absent Gavin Newsom.

Do you believe anyone who posts a selfie video on youtube? Or is this just a case were you believe her wholesale because or the partisan angle here?

Bro I said you were right, she probably started using drugs herself and is now using the homeless and governor to excuse her failures. She runs a hair salon, probably the majority of her customers are women, and I for one second, couldn't imagine a woman not wanting to go anywhere near the homeless, feces and drug users. And as for the series of break-ins, which she has pictures of on her twitter, are all probably doctored. She's probably milking her insurance company, cause they would never raise her rates anyways.
Plus you haven't come up with another reasonable excuse as to why her once successful business just suddenly started declining, so yeah, put all of that together and it's reasonable to assume that homeless people living in tents and shooting up in front of her store, her having to fight off lunatic addicts from entering her store, should only increase business and make the neighborhood an overall better place.

How bout prisons just for homeless. Three meals a day and ping pong tables. Community rooms with a nice library of DVDs.
Or we could help them get their lives together so that they can become productive, contributing members of society, and not drags on it.

As I've argued before, it could be fixed by relocating them. Move them somewhere where they will cause less harm. There isn't a cheaper way of handling it that would be more effective. They're not getting help where they currently are at, hence them shitting in street and napping in front of businesses.
Maybe Wyoming?

Some unknown barber lady bitches and moans, and that's news worthy? Sigh

She's driving and videoing herself? What kind of responsible adult does that? She should be ticketed for unsafe driving.
This. Selfish and dangerous. It’s not like making this video was an urgent thing.

Most will never become that no matter what you do.
It's not an all or nothing thing.
Throwing people in jail shouldn't come before trying to help them. It's better for us, and them if they're self sufficient.
Obviously there's always going to be some people you cant save, or that aren't willing or able to save themselves.

It's not just about helping the people that are already in trouble, but putting things in place to make it so we're not increasing the homeless population. Get to people before they get that desperate, sick, or whatever. Nobody wants to be a homeless druggy, and we should be doing things to make it hard for someone to get that way.

Back