Economy California business owner blasts Newsom for ruining her business

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Sounds like you're getting a lot of pleasure thinking about her business, if you catch my drift. But hey, I'm not going to stop you from moaning about this woman's business when I didn't even bring her up.
She's not bad, you're right, my bad

So if someone blames the homeless for their business closing, and offers nothing else to substantiate it, you'd just believe them?

Cool. I need a bit more.
A bit more, like she was in business for the past 15 years prior to the homeless taking over the streets? Or do you still need more?

YO that’s mad homosexual. I think someone’s projecting.
Yeah and so what atleast I have enough money to pay someone to scrape the crap and piss in front of my house instead of crying about it. I can probably donate some extra bootstraps too you broke losers since you can’t afford any.

Give it a rest, you already pawned yourself.

I for one, am damn glad to be on my couch tonight. Already went golfing and drank too dang much lol.

Word, much rather be at home chilling with the kid than bringing over a sitter to go fuck around. No alcohol though. :-/

Ur the one describing me masturbating in great detail. What else do you imagine me doing? i can send pics there not cheap tho.

<45>

nica.png

<[analyzed}>

A bit more, like she was in business for the past 15 years prior to the homeless taking over the streets? Or do you still need more?

Yeah. Two things: 1) Were the homeless the cause her business failing? and; 2) Is Newsom to blame for the homeless outside her business.

Dude. The video is a 2min29sec selfie rant. Do you really put that much stock into it?

Yeah and so what atleast I have enough money to pay someone to scrape the crap and piss in front of my house.

You shouldn't have to though, man. There should be no poo. I have a cousin who's an art designer that lives in Crazy Cali (Venice). She woke up one day to find a dead body laying about 30 feet outside her place. :confused: Wtf. :(

You shouldn't have to though, man. There should be no poo. I have a cousin who's an art designer that lives in Crazy Cali (Venice). She woke up one day to find a dead body laying about 30 feet outside her place. :confused: Wtf. :(
Price to pay to live in paradise.it sucks but people flock here from all over the country. My neighbor is a big fat gay Hawaiian in his 60s he came to California in the 70s something about being free to be himself and stuff.

As I've argued before, it could be fixed by relocating them. Move them somewhere where they will cause less harm. There isn't a cheaper way of handling it that would be more effective. They're not getting help where they currently are at, hence them shitting in street and napping in front of businesses.
Big problem with the Homeless in the western states, is many have come from other parts of the country. They end up here and get stuck, and stay because it is where the social services, jail, hospitals, homeless shelters are. The west coast as a whole from has a relatively mild climate, so they can survive outdoors year-round. Not an easy situation to fix, particularly in the bigger towns, because they end up back in them, because of jail, hospitals or social services.

Big problem with the Homeless in the western states, is many have come from other parts of the country. They end up here and get stuck, and stay because it is where the social services, jail, hospitals, homeless shelters are. The west coast as a whole from has a relatively mild climate, so they can survive outdoors year-round. Not an easy situation to fix, particularly in the bigger towns, because they end up back in them, because of jail, hospitals or social services.
Yep.
People love to shit on California, but the reasons you mentioned are a big reason why so much of America's homeless are there. Its a lot harder to be homeless in a Texas summer, or a Chicago winter. Weather in Cali is pretty nice all year long.

There's a big homeless problem, but throwing them in jail, like the lady in the video suggested, doesn't solve shit.

Yep.
People love to shit on California, but the reasons you mentioned are a big reason why so much of America's homeless are there. Its a lot harder to be homeless in a Texas summer, or a Chicago winter. Weather in Cali is pretty nice all year long.

There's a big homeless problem, but throwing them in jail, like the lady in the video suggested, doesn't solve shit.
Its all along the coastal west coast big cities, from San Diego to Seattle. They are generally nice places to live, with all the amenities, lots of employment opportunities, not too cold in the winters, but pretty expensive cost of living. Perfect combination to attract bums

Price to pay to live in paradise. it sucks but people flock here from all over the country. My neighbor is a big fat gay Hawaiian in his 60s he came to California in the 70s something about being free to be himself and stuff.

Yeah, she loves her work and is still relatively happy out there. It's also cool to have additional connects and an optional crash pad for when I'm out that way. :cool:

Is rounding them up into forced labor farms an option that's on the table?

She's going straight to the manager... (of the state)

Really though, drug legalization and programs to help addicts are probably going to do more to clean up the streets than shitbag Giuliani tactics ever will.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...licy-is-working-why-hasnt-the-world-copied-it

Where I live we never had one of those places except for a needle exchange or whatever until about a year ago and now our city is full of a bunch of homeless people leaving dirty syringes around asking people for money to buy dope, its fucking pathetic.

They put a fucking portable a block away from two schools where junkies can go do dope and they found a bunch of needles in the field around it. These junkies are scum and have no respect for anyone or anything around them the dirty bastards. These places don't help either they just foster and help the problem grow I'm watching it happen before my very eyes. These people existed, but they hung out in drug dens and crack houses where they belong, not out in the open leaving this shit for the average person to deal with.

California is going to be increasingly fascinating to watch over the years. That state will be used as an example of Democratic failure for the rest of history.

Literal tent cities and drugged up zombies roaming around defecating like street cats and dogs wherever they please.
???
California is literally the best state in the nation. Highest happiness rates by far. Right wingers don't like the diversity and love displayed there.

Back