Economy California business owner blasts Newsom for ruining her business

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Just as with most issues, most people have no solution, because they're not trying to solve the problem: It's always someone else's fault.

This is a real problem. There are many factors at play, but yet again, we all are too busy fighting eachother to get any work done.

It's everywhere in California, and if we do not implement an effective solution to the homeless issue, there will be a reckoning.

This woman is going to lose her business, her employees will lose their jobs, and we have morons in this thread either making fun of it or trying to justify it.

I feel bad for the idiots that try to justify this, your lives must be so shit, and you must be absolutely incompetent in achieving any success that you take pleasure in someone successful being brought down by your ilk.

@hillelslovak87 , @nicapica, @7437 enjoy your lives as failures, it's all you'll ever be.

Had no idea what you were talking about, but lol, the Trumps are fantastic judges of character. Guilfoyle apparently dated a Latin Kings member, and Jr's ex wife dated some random king, then some 9/11 connected Saudi Prince. fucking lol, these people.
omfg wait both of them got passed around by members of the same youth street gang? Jesus Christ you can’t make this shit up. Lol since it’s a pattern I have to think he has them tell him stories about getting banged by Latin Kings while he jerks it.

This woman is going to lose her business, her employees will lose their jobs, and we have morons in this thread either making fun of it or trying to justify it.

I feel bad for the idiots that try to justify this, your lives must be so shit, and you must be absolutely incompetent in achieving any success that you take pleasure in someone successful being brought down by your ilk.

@hillelslovak87 , @nicapica, @7437 enjoy your lives as failures, it's all you'll ever be.
Bootstraps you antiamerican cry baby.

Lol. Its not hard to be successful in America. You dont see me making YouTube videos about how unfair life is.

Shit, I get paid pretty good to sit around most of the night posting on here.

Lol. Its not hard to be successful in America. You dont see me making YouTube videos about how unfair life is.

Quoting this one for a liberals pov in future inequality threads

Quoting this one for a liberals pov in future inequality threads

Ok? My life circumstances have helped me out alot, along with some good and some bad decision making.

Inequality isnt about if someone can get a better job. In most cases they can. Inequality is a problem because you cant have everyone in the country get a better job.

Ok? My life circumstances have helped me out alot, along with some good and some bad decision making.

Inequality isnt about if someone can get a better job. In most cases they can. Inequality is a problem because you cant have everyone in the country get a better job.

"It's not hard to be successful in America" - that's what I'm quoting and I agree

One could easily flip that stupid argument and say that you view any social media rant as meaningful just because it's not the MSM.

How about we judge said argument on the merits, which from this stream of conscious rant, is very lacking.

She made a great point.

The police said they want to help, but can’t. Bc Gavin newsom changed the laws.

It’s definitely on him to change the laws back.

What’s your deal here?

It's not hard to be successful - that's what I'm quoting and I agree

It's true on a base level. I can give you a link to a job that will pay better than like 70% of all jobs in the USA, and you dont have to move. IBEW.

This woman's business failed and now she is whining on yohtube. It sucks for her, but I dont see why government policy should be changed to coddle her.

It's true on a base level. I can give you a link to a job that will pay better than like 70% of all jobs in the USA, and you dont have to move. IBEW.

This woman's business failed and now she is whining on yohtube. It sucks for her, but I dont see why government policy should be changed to coddle her.

I agree, it's not hard to be successful in America. I'm just using your statement in future threads

And I disagree, she owned a small business for 15 years, for her age, that's pretty successful. If the policy for cops to stop arresting and removing vagrants is impeding her business, she has a right to address that in a complaint

Lol, you should be getting together that down payment for the used KIA any day now.

You dont have to change government policy to help her. But government policy to help the ever expanding homeless population.. could like, be a thing, ya know.

Lol, you should be getting together that down payment for the used KIA any day now.

....... I'm an industrial electrician and programmer. If things arent broke I literally do nothing. Youd be surprised how much it pays to have a skillset.

I imagine you to be someone in your 20's, at home, with no girl, posting on Sherdog on a Saturday night. Pathetic.

Low blows lol.

CircularBraveBass-size_restricted.gif

I for one, am damn glad to be on my couch tonight. Already went golfing and drank too dang much lol.

Low blows lol.

CircularBraveBass-size_restricted.gif

I for one, am damn glad to be on my couch tonight. Already went golfing and drank too dang much lol.

Yeah, but based on your posting history I don't imagine you to be in your mid 20's, I might be wrong which only would mean that you are wiser than your years.

....... I'm an industrial electrician and programmer. If things arent broke I literally do nothing. Youd be surprised how much it pays to have a skillset.
So that makes you an even worse person then, cause it would mean that you are doing well yourself, but are happy that someone else's livelihood is getting destroyed.

Back