Economy California business owner blasts Newsom for ruining her business

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
They're also given a script and paid highly to repeat it.

A script written by our countrymen. Paid for by our countrymen. And handed to them by our countrymen.

See why that as a credential makes no sense?

I, your countrymen, am telling you.

A script written by our countrymen. Paid for by our countrymen. And handed to them by our countrymen.

See why that as a credential makes no sense?

I, your countrymen, am telling you.
Are you being paid to influence the public?

Karen would like to speak to the manager.....

So being paid is what makes someone untrustworthy to you.

Not like a business owner, like the woman in OP, who are all unpaid.
She hasnt given me a reason not to trust her, yet.

Lo all I heard was waaa waaaa waaa. Broke loser can’t afford someone to clean the poo and pee.
You mean, successful business owner, tired of humans shooting up, pissing and shitting in her doorway. Don’t worry homie, not hard to track. I’m going to come shoot up, then piss and shit in your doorway. Every day. Waaaa waaaa waaaa. You fucking tards are something else

It's not Gavin's fault, he did try to pass a bill to increase housing availability but California is a limousine liberal state (can't blame Republicans) and no rep wants to give up single family housing neighborhoods to build hotel homeless apartment complexes. Nor do liberal developers want give up their city centers and hide behind environmental protection to make it harder for builders to develop new apartment buildings.

Just going to have to accept California competitive real estate market , weather, and hippy mantra goin to breed undesirables

Last edited:
You mean, successful business owner, tired of humans shooting up, pissing and shitting in her doorway. Don’t worry homie, not hard to track. I’m going to come shoot up, then piss and shit in your doorway. Every day. Waaaa waaaa waaaa. You fucking tards are something else
Sounds like the cry baby needs some bootstraps

Dont think I would call her a successful business owner. She said she is closing. That's the opposite of success.

I would bang the ever-loving crap out of her that makes her feel any better about this shitty situation.

One could easily flip that stupid argument and say that you view any social media rant as meaningful just because it's not the MSM.

How about we judge said argument on the merits, which from this stream of conscious rant, is very lacking.

- Nice stupid argument
- Social media buzzword
- Mentions merit yet is ok with cities turning into literal shitholes

Gavin Newsom is the guy whose sloppy seconds are currently dating Donald Trump Jr.
yikes apparently his ex wife used to get gangbanged by Latin Kings in high school before he put a ring on it too.

EDIT lol and some Saudi prince as well.

yikes apparently his ex wife used to get gangbanged by Latin Kings in high school before he put a ring on it too.

EDIT lol and some Saudi prince as well.

Had no idea what you were talking about, but lol, the Trumps are fantastic judges of character. Guilfoyle apparently dated a Latin Kings member, and Jr's ex wife dated some random king, then some 9/11 connected Saudi Prince. fucking lol, these people.

Can you finish a sentence without saying Trump?

You gonna cry?
rexfeatures_9489272r.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back