Calf/kimo, do you have an ownership stake in sherdog.com/sherdog.net?

I didn't know... haven't been around much. Just thought you were modding custom-text style.

I wished he cared almost as little as you and replied.

You failed to answer the question. An easy yes or no will suffice.

I think the best answer to your question FYTD is better found from within one's self.

Myself was thinking you don't own anything on here that gives you the right to command and dictate people. Since it was a wild guess I thought you could enlighten me and prove your worth on this forum that earns you the divine respect not to be made fun of. All speculation, of course, unless you're indeed an essential sherdog component.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
Myself was thinking you don't own anything on here that gives you the right to command and dictate people. Since it was a wild guess I thought you could enlighten me and prove your worth on this forum that earns you the divine respect not to be made fun of. All speculation, of course, unless you're indeed an essential sherdog component.

Oh please fuck off FTYD.....you dont practise what you preach.

You threatened Pal Johnson with banning for making a fucking joke once you cunt.

Such the animosity and hate you have inside you young FYTD. You chose your path of darkness my friend, may you find the light that will deliver you from that darkness. May your soul be exercised from the demons that harbor you.

All kidding aside, you got the wrong idea and your misinformed.

You're comparing oranges and apples, 8th. Pal said, and this was his only sentence in that post:

"Meat, I want your mma collection".

Where's the context of a joke? Nothing else was in that post but the very words above. If I made a thread stating that question it would be considered a tape trading/selling solicitation. You know that as well as me. He was long enough on here to know that sherdog was threatened with lawsuits for tape trading issues, making it the most sensitive problem to be avoided in the public. I edited it putting following in his post "you're a fucking idiot pal, you can get banned for that". I didn't threaten to do it myself but let him know he could've been by someone else. And yes, he's an idiot for doing it, I'll say the same again. Your comparison has no merit.

Sure calf, just keep shoveling the shit under the carpet. We both know the back stage machinations.

HAHAHA the context of lb's joke is clear, it satirizes my post. Please don't ban that pig.

You're comparing oranges and apples, 8th. Pal said, and this was his only sentence in that post:

"Meat, I want your mma collection".

Where's the context of a joke? Nothing else was in that post but the very words above. If I made a thread stating that question it would be considered a tape trading/selling solicitation. You know that as well as me. He was long enough on here to know that sherdog was threatened with lawsuits for tape trading issues, making it the most sensitive problem to be avoided in the public. I edited it putting following in his post "you're a fucking idiot pal, you can get banned for that". I didn't threaten to do it myself but let him know he could've been by someone else. And yes, he's an idiot for doing it, I'll say the same again. Your comparison has no merit.

You+your post= tightass

HAHAHA the context of lb's joke is clear, it satirizes my post. Please don't ban that pig.

wow you get that one but not Pal's?

Odd....

Like I said, pal's post was out of the blue with no thread context whatsoever. If you read my post than lb's, the humorous context is obvious.

Back