Caleb Plant vs Caleb Truax Jan.30th PBC FOX

This "Caleb vs Caleb" fight does nothing for me. Though Truax is a better opponent than the mighty Vincent Feigenbutz if we're being optimistic about it.

I’ll watch it. I hope we get Caleb Plant vs. David Benavidez eventually in 2021. One of the most exciting fights that can be made in boxing right now. 50/50 fight. I expect Plant to win a wide UD vs. Truax . . . There’s even Canelo/Smith winner and BJS out there. 168 has lots of good fighters out there right now. One of my favorite divisions at the moment

I’ll watch it. I hope we get Caleb Plant vs. David Benavidez eventually in 2021. One of the most exciting fights that can be made in boxing right now. 50/50 fight. I expect Plant to win a wide UD vs. Truax . . . There’s even Canelo/Smith winner and BJS out there. 168 has lots of good fighters out there right now. One of my favorite divisions at the moment
I dunno, player, that would be a decent fight, but I’d like to see him try to clear his division out of Calebs. Become the first All-Caleb champion.

I dunno, player, that would be a decent fight, but I’d like to see him try to clear his division out of Calebs. Become the first All-Caleb champion.

Dont put ideas into Sulaimans head or we will get a WBC "All-Caleb champ & divison. :D

Reactions: JSN
This "Caleb vs Caleb" fight does nothing for me. Though Truax is a better opponent than the mighty Vincent Feigenbutz if we're being optimistic about it.
True, the obvious Caleb should be a massive fav in this one.
But the other one did give DeGale quite a problem.
Hope we get a good fight atleast, and not a headbutt ending mess like against Quillin.

"War of the Calebs"

Kind of writes itself.
came here to post this. fuck you for stealing my thunder, you asshole.

seriously though, where do you guys rank these calebs? i think plant would be a really good opponent for canelo. he's not much of a KO artist, but he is pretty big and he looks slick in spots. he can box, i think he could make a fight out of it.

I definitely see Plant stopping him. It would be disappointing if he doesn't finish him given that Truax was never very good, is 37, and because he's already been stopped a couple times in his career (Jacobs & Anthony Dirrell).

I think i agree with this. I think Plants cardio will be too much and the sheer volume will lead to a ref or corner stoppage. Plant is a work horse

I think i agree with this. I think Plants cardio will be too much and the sheer volume will lead to a ref or corner stoppage. Plant is a work horse
Agree. That's what I see happening. Plant has just enough pop to hurt guys but as you said it's his volume and accurate punching that will likely lead to a stoppage. Once he lets his hands go with combinations it'll be target practice.

Back