News Calderwood vs Chookagian set for UFC 238

I luv Jojo's voice.

giphy.gif

Anyone noticed that Jo Jo is at her best when she's sleeping with her coach? Back when she had all the hype before TUF, she was sleeping with her coach in scottland, then going into TUF their relationship had problems and she started looking like shit. They broke up and Jo Jo went win-loss for a bit there.

Then she moved to syndicate mma and started sleeping with the coach there and she's on a win streak again.

Jo Jo with the Coach's D might be a new mythical sherdog creature if she keeps winning.

Actually, I was saying pretty much this exactly after her last win and the “happy mojo is dangerous JoJo” sillyness started.

Says the chick who wanted nothing to do with the striking as soon as she took a few shots last fight.

<DisgustingHHH>
Calderwood still hoping to keep her dangerous submission game unanticipated?
joanne-calderwood-kalindra-faria-ufc-fight-night-135.jpg

Says the chick who wanted nothing to do with the striking as soon as she took a few shots last fight.

<DisgustingHHH>

Well Lipski throws haymakers, she doesnt need to worry about that with lil' miss puffy fists Chookagian..

Well. Atleast she isn't trying to look attractive in her pics like other wmma fighters.
Eh, she does some of that, and I think it works when she does, slightly surprised you don’t find her the least bit attractive. But as the Diaz brothers say, “it’s whatever”

Back