News Calderwood vs Chookagian set for UFC 238

What an arsehole move. Did they assume Bisping was covering their tab or just dine and dash?

From the sounds of it they dashed and the ppl who worked there thought Bisping was with them, and they tried to charge it to him but he wouldnt pay it lol

Perfect fight for JoJo, an opponent that will play to her strengths.

Now watch JoJo 2.0 take her down and submit her.

Not sure how Chookagian gets herself in another title eliminator. (presume one of these will step in if something happens to either Eye or Shevchenko)

jo jo's striking seems to have gotten worse since moving to syndicate mma, but she's become a decent grappler there.

Calderwood might be able to pick up a W here.

Her UFC run has been beyond disappointing.

I think Kate Chooksondick has the UFC record for most air strikes landed in succession.

A true legend in our sport.

Nope, It's held by longtime champion Maryna Moroz: 24% landed. Chookagian has 31%. If their fight one day will happen, they will land like 10 strikes in total for both of them.

Nope, It's held by longtime champion Maryna Moroz: 24% landed. Chookagian has 31%. If their fight one day will happen, they will land like 10 strikes in total for both of them.

nah, was way less than 24

Moroz in the fight against Danielle Taylor was like 7% significant strike landed

Now three fights close to confirmed for Chicago, all WMMA. What in the absolute fuck? There better be a monster headliner or I might not even be watching a card being put on somewhat close to where I live

Chook's the ultimate air puncher. Great hair though...
Definitely team Jojo on this one. She tends to be pretty scrappy and actually tries to fight. She should have been in the title match instead of Eye but I'd presume the winner of this is next in line anyway.

Head says Chookagian, heart says JoJo. Should be a fun one.

1526156925871.gif

Is this going to be the UFC's first all WMMA card?

<6>
Will be the first PPV to sell less than 1000 buys. Chicago is making a push for Amazon now that New York fucked it up, so this must be their tactic.

Will be the first PPV to sell less than 1000 buys. Chicago is making a push for Amazon now that New York fucked it up, so this must be their tactic.

right, because PPV's involving women always do worse than the men?

Oh no. of course, they dont,. youre talking bollocks....

Shes 3-0 at flyweight, what are you talking about.

Ok but how long has she been around now before finally having success over relative nobodies.

Her followers were hyping her as the next big thing for a while, this is what I’m referring to.

Edit: I just checked, and it’s taken her 5 years to build a 2-fight streak, she only has 2 wins back to back.

Back