Cal State Protests Turn Violent at Ben Shapiro Talk

Oh well... Shapiro can suck it the fuck up then and realize the bullshit he peddles upsets people to that point. He's free to keep trying to do these speaking engagements and the protesters are free to do what they do as well. Even if it's not by the rules. And you can be sure they will. Their free speech is at work as well.

You will deal with it.

their free speech right does not include pulling fire alarm on purpose to stop him from speaking and committing act of violence.

maybe its where you live, but where i live student are civilized people and are not violence against people they don't agree to.

just because its happen a lot that doesn't mean its okay, what kind of logic is that, and the fact that you admit conservative get more protest and hate towards them, show how big of a problem this is in america.

and man, you need help if you don't have a problem with people getting stabbed just for being an idiot.
That's your opinion.

their free speech right does not include pulling fire alarm on purpose to stop him from speaking and committing act of violence.

Exactly - in fact it's one of the limitations of free speech. Tantamount to yelling fire in a crowded room.

While Shapiro is often wrong, suppressing speech and discussion is a bad thing.

Did say that it did? No, I did not.

Nobody would equate Ben Shapiro with people like the Anaheim KKK members from this weekend.... yet both gatherings are met with violence from the youths
Why don't you just come out and say what you think?

While Shapiro is often wrong, suppressing speech and discussion is a bad thing.
His free speech was not infringed upon. He had every right to be there and talk and he did... He just didn't like the consequences of it. Well, too fucking bad.

College is NOT the place to be exposed to different viewpoints on things. It's supposed to be a safe space where echo chambers can be used to produce resonant frequencies loud enough to smash the patriarchy.

He needs a bunch of prime Bibis with their Krav Maga training and uzis.

937c06e1c74fb43bbfb9b1c219e195f6.jpg
Are those Israeli soldiers? I'm not sure if we should trust them bro.

Did say that it did? No, I did not.

but you said you are okay with that, which is the problem.

which imply that you are okay with people committing violence and illegal act towards an innocent.

Is there footage of this violent protest somewhere in the videos posted?
I hold a very low opinion of Shapiro, but of course he (and his supporters) shouldn't be physically attacked.
I'm not convinced most of the posters here have ever been to a protest though.
Considering the outrage shown over some incredibly tame footage in other threads.

I hold a very low opinion of Shapiro, but of course he (and his supporters) shouldn't be physically attacked.
Considering the outrage shown over some incredibly tame footage in other threads.

well pulling the fire alarm ( which can be very dangerous ) are well proven.

but you said you are okay with that, which is the problem.

which imply that you are okay with people committing violence and illegal act towards an innocent.
You're incoherent. Clean that up, gather your thoughts and try again...

Considering the outrage shown over some incredibly tame footage we've seen before.

There are some videos floating around, mostly just shoving and yelling. The real crime, imo, is not allowing people to enter the auditorium.

His free speech was not infringed upon. He had every right to be there and talk and he did... He just didn't like the consequences of it. Well, too fucking bad.
Speech was certainly infringed on, albeit not by the government. Come on. You can dislike someone's views and still think it important to protect people's right to dissent and disagree.

well pulling the fire alarm ( which can be very dangerous ) are well proven.

About on the level of a school yard prank, and it's not violent.
Most protests are openly promoted on social media these days, which rules out any real coherence or discipline.
Even at a protest about an issue you feel strongly about, chances are you'll find a whole lot of people on "your side" whose opinions and actions you strongly disagree with, and it'll be a lot more ridiculous than tripping a fire alarm or a bit of pushing and shoving.

You're incoherent. Clean that up, gather your thoughts and try again...

you said you are okay with this protest ( with all the violence and fire alarm ) you said you are okay with kkk ( which is bunch of idiot ) getting stabbed, and that is what i have problem with

Back