Cal State Protests Turn Violent at Ben Shapiro Talk

He needs full-time bodyguards. Also where is the video of this mob?

Don't agree with the protesters attempts to prevent anyone from speaking their mind.

By the way, does Shapiro always wear a Yarmulke or only sometimes when he is giving a speech or appearing before the public?
He always wears it when speaking. He said the reason why in one of his speeches. Doubt in the street though, too dangerous.

professors can't do much themselves but they get students to do it all the time for anyone who is deemed an enemy

I'm having flashbacks!

University-of-Missouri-Communications-Assistant-Professor-Melissa-Click-640x480.jpg

(Apologies if the preceding photo triggered anyone.)

dont know about yall, but i wish BLM or some other whiners tried to block me from going anywhere, either by foot or car. Not happening

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm_la1Nwnjw

For those that are curious what Ben Shapiro said in his speech, here's the audio.

It's hilarious. He puts the college president and professors ON BLAST as well as a few students that made threats on Facebook.

It's a must-listen.

The fire alarm is even pulled during the speech, and no one leaves because Ben refuses to allow such a laughable tactic to interrupt his message.

Absolute Boss.

Last edited:
No hate speech allowed, only hate violence.

Black Lies Matter thugs at it again. Cue sarcastic liberal defense.

Love it. Fuck Ben Shapiro.

a violent protest and your response is " love it"

i get it with if you response like this to the KKK, but ben sharpiro, i just don't get it.

this is horrible, anyone who are happy about something like this should get help.

a violent protest and your response is " love it"

i get it with if you response like this to the KKK, but ben sharpiro, i just don't get it.

this is horrible, anyone who are happy about something like this should get help.
lol, if you think that was violent, then you clearly don't understand what that term means. Yes, I was beyond happy to see the KKK got their asses handed to them. Maybe those little fucking roaches will think twice next time before polluting the streets of this country with their bullshit. In fact, I guarantee they will. And they should, because it's never going to get any easier for them than that. We've had it with them... And if it's going to take repeated ass-kickings for them to understand that, then so be it.

As far as this... This kind of thing happens all the time on campuses. I'm guessing because of things I've seen you post that you're not college-educated. Just last week at my old University, which is even more liberal that Cal State, there was a tense standoff with Trump Supporters. There was no physical contact, but from the pictures I saw, I'm guessing it could have happened pretty easily.

Young people are done with the religious right. They protest them on their Campuses as they please in the way that they please. And if you've got a problem with that, you should probably get some Kleenex, because no one else gives a shit. It will keep happening.

Young people are done with the religious right. They protest them on their Campuses as they please in the way that they please.

That's not the objection. Protests are welcome, just not illegally.

This particular talk had nothing to do with religion, but his talk was about kinds of diversity.

lol, if you think that was violent, then you clearly don't understand what that term means. Yes, I was beyond happy to see the KKK got their asses handed to them. Maybe those little fucking roaches will think twice next time before polluting the streets of this country with their bullshit. In fact, I guarantee they will. And they should, because it's never going to get any easier for them than that. We've had it with them... And if it's going to take repeated ass-kickings for them to understand that, then so be it.

As far as this... This kind of thing happens all the time on campuses. I'm guessing because of things I've seen you post that you're not college-educated. Just last week at my old University, which is even more liberal that Cal State, there was a tense standoff with Trump Supporters. There was no physical contact, but from the pictures I saw, I'm guessing it could have happened pretty easily.

Young people are done with the religious right. They protest them on their Campuses as they please in the way that they please. And if you've got a problem with that, you should probably get some Kleenex, because no one else gives a shit. It will keep happening.

" As the protests grew, Shapiro had to be smuggled out by 10 police officers to ensure his safety, as the protestors blocked exists and reached "mob territory" with many assaults reported, some caught on tape."

that look violence enough to me, and also if you are happy with people getting beat up for being an idiot, you also need some help my friend.

and the fact that it happen a lot show that this is clearly an issues.

as for of being college educated, i already get my diploma and working on uni degree, no rush though since im still in my very early twenty.

That's not the objection. Protests are welcome, just not illegally.

This particular talk had nothing to do with religion, but his talk was about kinds of diversity.
Protesters don't give a shit if they're welcome, nor do a lot of them care about the 'legality' of their methods, as long as they're willing to accept the punishment, which is usually little more than a slap on the wrist if anything at all. I understand what Shapiro is about and also why students would feel the need to do what they did to show him and his band of idiots they aren't welcome. In fact, they've got my respect. You, on the other hand, can keep crying and living in a fantasy world where free speech means freedom from consequence.

Ben actually showed some strong leadership there.

" As the protests grew, Shapiro had to be smuggled out by 10 police officers to ensure his safety, as the protestors blocked exists and reached "mob territory" with many assaults reported, some caught on tape."

that look violence enough to me, and also if you are happy with people getting beat up for being an idiot, you also need some help my friend.

and the fact that it happen a lot show that this is clearly an issues.

as for of being college educated, i already get my diploma and working on uni degree, no rush though since im still in my very early twenty.
Not only am I happy about the Klan getting what they deserve, I've said numerous times even in this thread, that while I don't necessarily wish death on KKK members, I couldn't give a shit either way if every last one of them were stabbed to death. Nor do I give a shit about Sharipo needing protection.

Like I assumed, you've never been to college. When you go, if you're involved in student life at all, you're going to see protests get out of hand. It's just what happens, especially to Conservatives. Man up.

Protesters don't give a shit if they're welcome, nor do a lot of them care about the 'legality' of their methods, as long as they're willing to accept the punishment, which is usually little more than a slap on the wrist if anything at all. I understand what Shapiro is about and also why students would feel the need to do what they did to show him and his band of idiots they aren't welcome. In fact, they've got my respect. You, on the other hand, can keep crying and living in a fantasy world where free speech means freedom from consequence.

I don't know where you get the characterization that I don't want consequences, but I'll grant your point to a degree. The objection is to the establishment's reaction. Protesting illegally is fine as per your argument, if there would indeed be a punishment, but that's not what we see. We see free speech and liberty oppressed with no consequences. So, the consequences are only one-sided: Shapiro gets
"booed" (consequence), but the people who "boo" him remain unscathed (no consequence).

I don't know where you get the characterization that I don't want consequences, but I'll grant your point to a degree. The objection is to the establishment's reaction. Protesting illegally is fine as per your argument, if there would indeed be a punishment, but that's not what we see. We see free speech and liberty oppressed with no consequences. So, the consequences are only one-sided: Shapiro gets
"booed" (consequence), but the people who "boo" him remain unscathed (no consequence).
Oh well... Shapiro can suck it the fuck up then and realize the bullshit he peddles upsets people to that point. He's free to keep trying to do these speaking engagements and the protesters are free to do what they do as well. Even if it's not by the rules. And you can be sure they will. Their free speech is at work as well.

You will deal with it.

Not only am I happy about the Klan getting what they deserve, I've said numerous times even in this thread, that while I don't necessarily wish death on KKK members, I couldn't give a shit either way if every last one of them were stabbed to death. Nor do I give a shit about Sharipo needing protection.

Like I assumed, you've never been to college. When you go, if you're involved in student life at all, you're going to see protests get out of hand. It's just what happens, especially to Conservatives. Man up.

maybe its where you live, but where i live student are civilized people and are not violence against people they don't agree to.

just because its happen a lot that doesn't mean its okay, what kind of logic is that, and the fact that you admit conservative get more protest and hate towards them, show how big of a problem this is in america.

and man, you need help if you don't have a problem with people getting stabbed just for being an idiot.

typical black christians coming in to shut down opposing views.

Back