Cal State Protests Turn Violent at Ben Shapiro Talk

Ben's Twitter game is great overall. Sharp and funny as fuck.:)
I didn't like his Trayvon Martin birthday tweet at all. I thought it was pretty sick.

But he does post some funny stuff otherwise.

Was he silver spooned? I don't think he came from super rich parents like say Donal Trump. He was getting published before he was 18 and went to ucla and harvard. Are you going to shit on everyone who went to harvard? It seems like he worked extremely hard for his success. I could see why this would piss you off as you seem to be a total failure.

There is no reason to think that if people would have exited to the mob that they would have been attacked. One TEACHER offered to fight anyone student who went there. And there is video of protesters getting physical with reporters.Also, the police told them they could not guarantee their safety and they had to smuggle students into the room in some back door a few at a time. The police did this. There was a reason.

How stupid do you want to be?

So you choose to blah blah and ad hom rather than answer my straightforward question. I don't really blame you.

So you choose to blah blah and ad hom rather than answer my straightforward question. I don't really blame you.

lol, are you serious? I was not dodging your question, it is just that it was fucking ridiculous

Here is your question
"When's the last time an invited speaker at a major American university was met with serious violence by student protesters?"
What does it matter?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...Israel-society-attacked-by-demonstrators.html
here is just the first one that popped up on google you lazy ass
KCL's Student Israel society attacked by demonstrators
Eyewitnesses describe a mob throwing chairs and smashing windows, while pictures show officers standing guard outside the building of one of the country's top universities
^ oh, and I guess it was anti-semites that did the attack. These are your boys I take it. This was at one of England's top schools, not some shit state college in cali.
^^ps I know that this is england but aren't they less violent than us and the fact it is a top school

In america, here are some from quick search
At Columbia, Students Attack Minuteman Founder
By ELIANA JOHNSON, Staff Reporter of the Sun | October 5, 2006
Students stormed the stage at Columbia University's Roone auditorium yesterday, knocking over chairs and tables and attacking Jim Gilchrist, the founder of the Minutemen, a group that patrols the border between America and Mexico.
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/at-columbia-students-attack-minuteman-founder/41020/
This is at columbia, a very good school here in america

So now that I answered your question do you feel more wrong and stupid or less? I should hope the former.
Was there something about me easily finding examples of violence against speakers at colleges supposed to prove me wrong and you right? Because if so, it back fired.

Nothing here suggests that these students attending this speaker would have not been attacked if they walked out into the mob. You are disingenuous at best and raving lunatic retarded at worst.

The sad thing besides you not being intelligent at all in debate, is that you didn't even do a quick google to see how common this was. LOL. Pathetic.

PS- It was not an ad hominem attack, it was a serious question. My supporting evidence that you are stupid was your other post and this post. You are not smart at all it appears.

PPS - your whole argument to support your side was one stupid question and then whining about my post with no evidence of your own. Go back to 3rd grade and learn how to write a persuasive paper ffs.

Back