Cal picks RJJ - Pavlick "not ready for me"

Dont you get tired of trolling on the same threads over and over again? Your shit aint even funny. Its amazing you spend so much time with these lame ass attempts.

Fuck off. I've never really even noticed you post anything other than flames at me.

Get over yourself internet warrior.

Fuck off. I've never really even noticed you post anything other than flames at me.

Get over yourself internet warrior.

Start posting somewhere besides the HWs and you will.

Oh sorry, was that another internet warrior flame? Maybe you can send me another PM and tell me about it again.

Start posting somewhere besides the HWs and you will.

Oh sorry, was that another internet warrior flame? Maybe you can send me another PM and tell me about it again.

I don't troll the training forums pretending I train like you, guess that why I missed you.

I sent you a PM because youre trolling the thread. I was trying to keep the argument between you and I but if you need to assert yourself on the boards to impress.. well I don't know who youre trying to impress, but go ahead. I'm a charitable soul, go ahead and pump yourself up.

Oh sorry, was that another internet warrior flame? .

Its no flame friend. Youre trying to be all badassed to me, but I really don't care. If you get this butt hurt becauseI don't like Kelly Pavlik, then youre not worth getting upset about.

:icon_cry2

Is that what youre expecting to get from me with your pathetic shit? lol

Fail.

I'm done with this. You suck at it.

Please stop trolling me in these threads. This forum has rules.

Yeah, two wins over Hopkins 3 years prior to Calzaghe (although controversial, much like Calzaghe) and the competitive fight with Winky. Either way Kelly did twice in two fights what Hop and Winky coundnt do once in three fights: he decisively beat Taylor.
To act like Kelly is outmatched at this point is foolish. Sure, Calzaghe is the shit and many feels hes unbeatable, but the Hopkins fight but him into a realm of reality people couldnt see before. This fight is far from easy to call.

I thought at least Winky beat Taylor decisively. I like Pavlik against Calzaghe.

I thought at least Winky beat Taylor decisively. I like Pavlik against Calzaghe.

I thought Winky won, but it was close enough to where people would be arguing about it, either way it would turn out. I got Pavlik over Cal as well.

I thought Winky won, but it was close enough to where people would be arguing about it, either way it would turn out. I got Pavlik over Cal as well.

even Jermain thought that he lost...:icon_chee

I was impressed that Jones v Trinidad pulled in as much PPVs as it did.
Calzaghe's exposure with the Hopkins fight could very well give a big pay day to both Jones and Calzaghe for making this fight happen.

Just imagine it 6 years ago, though...
Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

Calzaghe did the right thing for himself money wise, and for pavlik career wise. Pavlik would be killed at LHW against Joe. Ya feel me?

Joe is being smart. RJJ is the easier fight and the more profile fight.

Joe knows Pavlik would beat that booty, and he think by matching up with a RJJ who is coming off a win from Tito, its not a big deal.

Calzaghe did the right thing for himself money wise, and for pavlik career wise. Pavlik would be killed at LHW against Joe. Ya feel me?

Really??? It would be a tougher fight for Pavlik at 175 lbs but c'mon. I think Pavlik still wins that fight at 75. What did Taylor way at fight time??????/ Anyway, it would be at a catch weight. I'll say it again, I like calzaghe and understand the money behind the RJJ fight but I do not think he wants anything to do with pavlik and those heavy hands......not too mention the 8 years or so he'd be spotting him.

Back