Cal picks RJJ - Pavlick "not ready for me"

LOL that has to be hilarious

"pav in his prime not ready for me so i gotta pick a fight with an old(not relaly age old, but boxing) RJJ who didnt look too fast against Trinidad"

Id be pretty pissed of Calzaghe retires after this fight,

say he wins hes gonna call himself the greatest without fighting WInky or Pavlik

I don't really think Jones is as shot as everyone thinks he is.

he only lost his speed and reflexes

which is like not an integral part of his style?

he only lost his speed and reflexes

which is like not an integral part of his style?

I don't agree with that really. He still seems pretty lively. Hes won 3 in a row without struggling.

Seano...against who again?

Ajamu,Hanshaw and Trinidad.

I see what point youare going to make and had Jones struggled in those fights or been hurt, I'd agree.

I'm not saying I thnk Jones takes this fight. I'm just saying I don't see it aas an outrageous mismatch, Especially when Calzaghes biggest win is Bernard Hopkins.

Lame! More like Enzo saw Pavlik up close and personal and want's none of his son in there. I understand he deserves to make money but c'mon. Pavlik/Calzaghe is a better buy!

i'm not surprised at all calzaghe's a fraud rjj in the millenium stadium will pocket him over 10 million and he can add another over 40 to his superstar list lol .

i hope to god he loses

n

I actually think this can be a competitive fight.

I do too. Contrasting styles but in a good way. I don't think that Calzaghe carries the power for a definite KO. Jones will be OK here.

I do too. Contrasting styles but in a good way. I don't think that Calzaghe carries the power for a definite KO. Jones will be OK here.

calzaghe's punches are weak, and i think roy still has enough speed

Roy doesn't need anyone who throws tons of punches at this point and works hard. He's going to get himself hurt again, for the third time. His confidence and mentality is gone, his hands are ok his legs are dead and he doesn't have the cardio to fight off anyone in his face anymore.

Back