Elections Caitlyn Jenner is running for California Governor as a Republican

It’s very simple.

If all you know is punching, you will not last long in the sport of MMA due to the fact that sometime in the late 90’s, humanity finally collectively realized that a multicultural or diverse approach was the key to success in the sport.

Now, everyone good Martial Artist knows that our training and discipline also extends beyond combat sports and is directly applicable to everything else in our lives.

Therefore, people who refuse to grasp or accept how diversity is our strength are obviously a god awful martial artists or most likely not a martial artist at all.

Why are you using the same AV as @HereticBD ?
https://forums.sherdog.com/members/hereticbd.283357/

LoL @ Coomiefornia who gives a shit about third world place

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/23/990230017/caitlyn-jenner-announces-run-for-california-governor

I am so proud to be a resident of California, who once again is leading the way in terms of trans rights. Caitlyn Jenner is an Olympic champion, former devoted father and husband, and currently a wonderful and caring mother and grandmother. Her experiences dealing with the trials and tribulations that trans people face every day has prepared her to lead the worlds 6th largest economy into prosperity.
lol she literally killed someone

Oops, a little too much drinking today. Lol

None of the LGBT community are gonna support Jenner because she's a complete hypocrite.

You were married to a woman, now you transition to a woman, and you're against gay marriage? That means Jenner was in a lesbian marriage, the thing she's against.

None of the LGBT community are gonna support Jenner because she's a complete hypocrite.

You were married to a woman, now you transition to a woman, and you're against gay marriage? That means Jenner was in a lesbian marriage, the thing she's against.

Wait a minute; I have no idea if Jenner is against gay marriage or nort, but by lgbt logic Jenner was a dude when he was married and only became a woman after.

Re-read my post.

What percentage of the LGBT community or LGBT supporting community do you think are against gay marriage?

Wait, sober now. You said the anti-gay marriage community was very small.

Cali voted against allowing gay marriage at least 3 times and the court overturned it.

Wait a minute; I have no idea if Jenner is against gay marriage or nort, but by lgbt logic Jenner was a dude when he was married and only became a woman after.

By LGBT logic Jenner was always a woman. It just wasn't socially acceptable to come out back then.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/23/990230017/caitlyn-jenner-announces-run-for-california-governor

I am so proud to be a resident of California, who once again is leading the way in terms of trans rights. Caitlyn Jenner is an Olympic champion, former devoted father and husband, and currently a wonderful and caring mother and grandmother. Her experiences dealing with the trials and tribulations that trans people face every day has prepared her to lead the worlds 6th largest economy into prosperity.
Portland which is more of a shit show of a city than anything in CA actually beat us for having a gay mayor but I think we would one up them with a tranny.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Adams_(Oregon_politician)

Wait, sober now. You said the anti-gay marriage community was very small.

Cali voted against allowing gay marriage at least 3 times and the court overturned it.

The LGBT and anti-gay marriage population in California is very small.

As in the LGBT population who are also against gay marriage.

The last time California voted on gay marriage was 13 years ago.

I have a legit question. Does the transition apply retroactively? Eg, did Jenner win the Mens Olympics in the 70s as a woman?

He is mentally ill. Voting for him is a joke.

Yeah, this is something that should be paid close attention to. Jenner is clearly a very unwell, bizarre person and people like that should not be placed in positions of power. California will 100% vote the fucker in, though.

What rights do Trans people not have at this time?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Basically they want the right that no human being has - the right to be liked by everyone you meet.

The right to be found attractive by people you find attractive basically......the right to not have your feelings hurt.

Basically they want the right that no human being has - the right to be liked by everyone you meet.

The right to be found attractive by people you find attractive basically......the right to not have your feelings hurt.

How about just to be treated like everyone else?

How about just to be treated like everyone else?

They are.

Again, you do not have the right to be liked by everyone you meet. Sadly, that might mean that someone will dislike you enough to hit you or worse.

Could happen to me today, walking the shops.

Back