Caio Terra Withdrawing From Worlds

JagRoss

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
http://instagram.com/p/oZzv0uIgzv/
This has been a very hard week and after giving it a lot of thought I will not be competing at this years worlds. I do feel better but anytime I exert myself I get really sick and it is very scary. I trained really hard leading up to today thinking I could get used to it but it got progressively worse. Thank you to my team, gameness, my family and all of you, my friends, for always supporting me. I have not lost in 2 years and coming into 2014 my Jiu Jitsu was better than ever. I was looking forward to defending my titles, now I am more excited than ever just to be healthy again. I will be back!!

That has to suck.

Has he competed once since the Miyao's made Black?

I_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

caio seems to be sick a lot lately.

He's got a lot of health problems. I guess since he won the second time the onus of proving himself further isn't really there. I doubt we'll see him compete a lot more, his school is taking a lot of his time from what I hear and he's very active on the seminar circuit.

Damn. Was reading about what he's experiencing and it really must suck. Feel bad for the guy. I hope he finds out what's going on and gets better soon.

Spose that all candy diet just isn't cutting it anymore

This. There's only so much cheating you can do on your body before it starts breaking apart. Meat, veggies and fruits kids, that's how you do it.

He's not that short. But anyway:

[YT]1NvgLkuEtkA[/YT]

Don't get me wrong. Just because someones short doesn't mean they should just go off themselves. There's plenty to live for. The new Avengers sequel is going to be pretty dope. Book 6 of "A song of Ice and Fire" should be out within a decade or so. Also, Google fiber will revolutionize download speeds!

See plenty of reasons for Mundials feather weights to keep on living. Anyhow, as for Caio Terra and the Euro's, I met one of his opponents. A very nice but vertically challenged man (even by Japanese standards) so I just assumed that all people in that division were the same size. Whether or not they were Miyao's or not, I neither know, nor care.

Joao has entered rooster where he was at light feather at Euro's. I do like Caio but out of all the high level competitors he certainly has a big ego still and it wouldn't surprise me 100% if he was avoiding the Miyao's.

But he is probably just sick because he all he eats is junk.

Back