Cain's unrealized GOAT potential

Nope, I didn't miss anything, at all.
In fact, if u knew what ur talking about, u'd know he'd start getting more injured, which means he'll be fighting less frequently.
If missing point was a worldwide sport, u'd be the intrem champ.

In all seriousness though, Cain looked alot more diverse in striking arsenal than ever against Hapa. He improved after USADA lol.
Please go back to watching TUF and maybe take a grammar lesson or two.

Please go back to watching TUF and maybe take a grammar lesson or two.
There we go, personal butthurt.
creticizing my grammar? Ur messing two commas, who gives a shit about academic writing in real life anyway casual coversations anyway.
Cain looked as explossive as ever after Usada and u know it, bro. The added striking arsenal such as the spinning high kicks makes him even more bad ass than before.

There we go, personal butthurt.
creticizing my grammar? Ur messing two commas, who gives a shit about academic writing in real life anyway casual coversations anyway.
Cain looked as explossive as ever after Usada and u know it, bro. The added striking arsenal such as the spinning high kicks makes him even more bad ass than before.
Ur creticizing is grate. I aplloud u

His striking was never going to be enough.

He could have been.

Them leg extensions though...

Cain had great potential. He was incredibly gifted and exciting in his first few fights. Lately, he seems to be taking a page out of Jon Fitches book. I think he's so focused on getting the "W" he's just not exciting anymore. Like it or not, this sport is about entertaining the fans. Just winning isn't enough. If it was only about winning Ben Askren would probably be the UFC WW Champ.
Of course, you're just making this up. He hasn't had a single fight in the last 5 years that wasn't extremely violent.

Ur creticizing is grate. I aplloud u
Lol, that looks like something very "try hard" for an example. I still

understood every word right away, so ur argument is invalid. Unless ur whole point was about aesthetics, then u might have OCD and should try a therapist's recommendations to make the right life adjustments.

Hmm, so what ur saying is I'm not allowed to make spelling errors, but ur allowed to disregard punctuation? Well... At least u used a comma this time, lol.

Hope ur future is full of luck, and less butthurt :D

EDIT: PS: The OED is not an applicable nor relevant source to judge MMA.

Cain did have a chance, but the inactivity killed him.

The saddest thing with him is he's fought just 16 times in 11 years. That's unbelievable.

Cain:MMA = Brock:WWE

Part-timers.

He still can.He is explosive beast,and few fights,without injury,he's back again...

His legacy mainly stands on his wins over Dos Santos. He has some other good names but caught them at the tail end or before they peaked.

He still has a great chance.

Lol, that looks like something very "try hard" for an example. I still

understood every word right away, so ur argument is invalid. Unless ur whole point was about aesthetics, then u might have OCD and should try a therapist's recommendations to make the right life adjustments.

Hmm, so what ur saying is I'm not allowed to make spelling errors, but ur allowed to disregard punctuation? Well... At least u used a comma this time, lol.

Hope ur future is full of luck, and less butthurt :D

EDIT: PS: The OED is not an applicable nor relevant source to judge MMA.
You respond to my one liners with page length posts, yet i might have OCD and butthurt? LMFAO

By the eye test Cain has never been on PED's and I respect that a lot. He would wreck any future usada version of Werdum.

What keeps Cain far away from being Goat is that can't stay healthy. Cain has 16 fight in 10 years of career, Fedor fought 34 times in his first 10 years,Anderson and GSP 25. JBJ career is close to 8 years and fought 23 times.

gsp ONLY has 25 fights. cain will be close to that when he's done. if anything, gsp is the real disappointment, here. left the sport at what, 32? fucking sad.

His striking beat up one of the best strikers in the game in Cigano twice.

A healthy and motivated Cain is the baddest man on the planet.
His striking and his wrestling did that

Without using his wrestling, he got soundly out struck by Werdum. He would have no hope against Stipe

Back