Cain's switch caused the KO.

at first I thought JDS KO'd himself but upon close inspection of this GIF I can see your point, cain KO'd him. Good job cain

If every fighter perfectly applied what they know, every fight would be a draw. What's your point?

Cain caused the fight to be stopped, not JDS.

Your first statement is ridiculous. So is your second.

But....But...He hits like a girl...LoL

what say you Brah-zill?

JDS had no strength left, he was exhausted and ending up face-planting.

He fell face first and KO'd himself.

Yeah it didn't look like it live but you can see it easy on the replay. Was kind of a sick move even if it didn't hurt JDS in the first place.

Wow, I didn't even notice that until now. Live I thought Dos Santos slipped.

Ugh, props to Cain, but I really wanted Junior to win...

If JDS would have had the energy to finish that choke it would have been the best comeback in history.

I hope Werdum is paying attention to Cain's holes in his game.

If JDS would have had the energy to finish that choke it would have been the best comeback in history.

I hope Werdum is paying attention to Cain's holes in his game.

I would of lost my mind if he had somehow pulled that off.

I mean, yeah, Cain did that which caused JDS to fall, and JDS did nothing to stop himself from getting wrecked. It was a team effort.

That's not a switch, at least that's not a wrestling switch, looks more like an arm drag, but yes JDS sprawled and Cain took advantage of that and caused him to faceplant hard.

I mean, yeah, Cain did that which caused JDS to fall, and JDS did nothing to stop himself from getting wrecked. It was a team effort.

What? Dude that's just dumb.

He couldn't do anything because he was trying to choke Cain. That's like saying Hendo Koing Bisping was a team effort because Bisping didn't keep his hands up.

Back