Cain's speed might be a deciding factor.

Who's faster in the first round? Jds...Cain will be faster for longer tho....is what matters if Cain survives jds onslaught of bombs

This.

Cain could well be faster on an athletics track but JDS is so much lighter of his feet in the cage. Its more about how you quickly you can change direction than raw speed.

no way cain is fater on an athletics track hell F no..JDS is faster at everything

Cain is faster than Usain Bolt.

Cain and JDS are arguably the two fastest HWs, and while I think Junior has the faster hands, I think Cain's overall speed and athleticism is better than Junior's. I haven't seen a whole lot of talk about this, but what do you think? I think Cain's generally the faster guy, and this could be a deciding factor if Junior's lightning hands don't catch him again (which they very well might).

I am just curious to see if Cain can get him down

Bigfoot may be slow BUT that takedown was performed in less than 1 second what is pretty impressive. I know JDS can hit and step out in 1 second too, so I guess this will be a serious battle of speed.

JDS is a boxer. He won't be throwing leg kicks like Bigfoot did.

velasquez is going to put dos santos's athleticism to the test. i see cain taking a page out of gsp's book, and mixing the stand-up with takedown threats to keep junior guessing.

cain avoids the big punch this time around and wins a unanimous decision.

Prophesy

Why was this bumped? Cain actually looked significantly slower than JDS the first few minutes that JDS was fresh. It was his cardio and pressure that won him the fight.

Back