Cain's speed might be a deciding factor.

Stixx

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cain and JDS are arguably the two fastest HWs, and while I think Junior has the faster hands, I think Cain's overall speed and athleticism is better than Junior's. I haven't seen a whole lot of talk about this, but what do you think? I think Cain's generally the faster guy, and this could be a deciding factor if Junior's lightning hands don't catch him again (which they very well might).

I think JDS is faster at least on the feet. JDS is incredibly fast at moving in and out. Cain

To be honest I haven't seen anything to suggest Cain is faster and more athletic than Junior. I think the deciding factor ultimately is Cain's ability to take JDS and keep him there. If he cannot, then the likelihood is Junior will at some point in the 25 minutes hurt Cain on the feet and put him away.

cains to fast for him and will take him down and finish him with gnp

JDS is far more talented fighter and overall MUCH better athlete.

Nah, JDS has much faster hands and footwork than Cain's. JDS is a lot more agile than Cain, as well. The only physical advantage Cain has over JDS is cardio.

Only four more days until we find out who's the better fighter once and for all

There about the same in speed seems JDS is a little faster thou.

Cain's speed didn't save him from JDS' bomb the first time around. It's amazing how people forget that first fight even happened.

speed and athleticism mean nothing if you can't move your face out the way of a punch

I think you have got it wrong! Junior is probably the quickest HW.

To be honest I haven't seen anything to suggest Cain is faster and more athletic than Junior. I think the deciding factor ultimately is Cain's ability to take JDS and keep him there. If he cannot, then the likelihood is Junior will at some point in the 25 minutes hurt Cain on the feet and put him away.

This shows that Cain's takedowns are really fast and I believe that if he will be able to make them happen in this fight then he may end up as winner. Or get KTFO and move to LHW
s4s6t4.gif

if cain tries to stand with jds again, he is going to get knocked the fuk out. the only chance he really has is to take it to the ground and to control jds for the rest of the fight.

This shows that Cain's takedowns are really fast and I believe that if he will be able to make them happen in this fight then he may end up as winner. Or get KTFO and move to LHW
s4s6t4.gif

I think that gif shows his speed in relation to bigfoots. Yeah he's fast, yeah he's athletic but is there any evidence to assume it's a given that he holds both of these as advantages over JDS? I dont think so, and it's certainly up for debate.

Back