Cains Record is amazing

tNa1CarN**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's only fought 12 PROFESSIONAL FIGHTS and he's 30 years old. Did this guy just start MMA at 25 ? Because he's an amazing athlete scary as hell and I believe he will only get better now. His style is just too solid for Heavy weight. Reem is the only Heavy I can see who can give him a "challenge" but i don't think cain will lose that fight it's too stacked in his favour.

WAR BROWN PRIDE!

It also helps that he's bff with arguably his toughest stylistic match-up in the division.

Werdum is the guy to beat Cain at HW

Look with all due respect to Cormier is relatively new to the MMA world he's really not tested at a Top level. Sure he beat Warmaster but Strikeforce isn't exactly the greatest way to evaluate someone. We will have to wait and see how good DC is again a Top level fighter

cain, gsp, and who else are champions with zero un avenged losses?

JDS knocked him out with one punch so I can see JDS giving him a challenge.

I think he can be champion for a long time if he keeps pressuring his opponents. They just can't handle his up close accurate shots in the clinch or on the ground. Standup is very good as well. Every other heavyweight is just not fast enough to counter only JBJ might have the speed to match Cain when he moves up.

Werdum Cormier AO and even Junior are all legit threats

Even Junior? Are you high? You are talking about the only guy to FINISH Cain. Junior was concussed that whole fight and still standing up when Cain took him
down. Dos Santos won't keep his hands low and respect the standup of Cain more in the third fight and the result will be very different.

the only person I believe can dethrone him besides a fluke lucky punch, is Daniel Cormier, they have very similar skillsets, but DCs wrestling is on another level.

All I gotta say is, WAR Cain Velasquez!!

I'd like to see him show as much respect to the American flag as he does the Mexican flag. He was born American, not Mexican, he got his education in America not Mexico. He gained his skillset in America not Mexico. The events that pay him money are American not Mexican, yet he runs around with wall to wall Mexican flags, Mexican shirts, and Mexican flag mouth pieces. Fer fuck sake.

Back