Cain will not last one title defense...

Overeem is even an easier fight for Cain than JDS. dos Santos' gas tank is pretty decent for a HW. Reem will gas after one round with Cain. Look up what packing muscle does to your cardio before creating a generic thread with no concrete details and reasons on why Cain won't last one title defense.

I personally think Cain loses to Overeem, Werdum, JDS in a rematch, Cormier, and although it might sound crazy, I think Roy Nelson could be a stylistic problem for Cain.

Ha, I think Cain is a much, much better fighter than Nelson but I feel the same way, which is extra illogical because even Frank Mir was able to wrestlefuck Roy.

I think you are wrong and you will be proven wrong when you title does not happen, will you repost when you are proven wrong?

Ha, I think Cain is a much, much better fighter than Nelson but I feel the same way, which is extra illogical because even Frank Mir was able to wrestlefuck Roy.

Roy is extremely unlikely to beat any top 5 HW fighter. Mir's pace was too much for him. He looked "somewhat good" against JDS because Roy's striking defense is actually pretty good but if you add wrestling to the mix he will get very tried.

if reem gets the shot i would agree he would lose.. but if reem loses then what??

nobody in the division can out fight cain, accept for maybe DC who is dropping to 205. The only way cain loses is by getting clipped and the only guy with the hands to do it is the guy he demolished last night. Anyone that thinks overeem stands any chance what's so ever is a noob. Cain will swarm him like a fly on shit and relentlessly take him down until he gasses 3 minutes into the fight. After that it will only be a matter of time before the Reem starts getting beat within an inch of his life.

Cain could not finish a beyond damaged, zombie like, gassed, punch drunk man.

Dana will probably throw him some softball fights to sell his "brown pride" crap.

I disagree because i think the UFC is more invested in Cain. They want him as champ to market to Mexicans/chicano's. I think he'll get a more winnable fight next. Maybe by this time next year he'll be fighting JDS again or winner of Overeem v Bigfoot

I disagree because i think the UFC is more invested in Cain. They want him as champ to market to Mexicans/chicano's. I think he'll get a more winnable fight next. Maybe by this time next year he'll be fighting JDS again or winner of Overeem v Bigfoot

Exactly.

Agreed. Overeem round 1 tko

I'm a big Overeem fan but nothing that happened last night should make anyone think he would be favored to win against Cain.

Everyone in the building will know Overeem's best shot is a quick knockout so Cain's camp will obviously game plan for that possibility. Then if the first round KO doesn't happen its unlikely Overeem will survive nearly as long as JDS.

Overeem always matched up much better against JDS than Cain.

I like Overeem and I think he has the best chance of beating him, but if Reem doesn't put him out within the first five minutes Cain wins on cardio alone. And it certainly is no done deal that Overeem comes in and blasts him like JDS did in their first fight.

my thoughts exactly

People overlooking Werdum imo, he has NOTHING to fear from a Cain takedown and his improved standup gives him a shot on the feet and he doesn't gas as quick as Reem would

I think Werdum has the best shot to beat Cain. He's long, his striking gets better after every fight, and his BJJ game off his back is deadly if Cain wants to bring the fight there.

Unlike Reem, he's also shown pretty good cardio. I can't remember a time when he gassed out recently. Even against Overeem, he was still bringing the fight to him in the 3rd round. He also kept a high pace against Big Foot in a fight that went all 3 rounds. Same with Nelson.

Back