Cain will not last one title defense...

Oh really? And who is just going to walk right through him that you feel so confident about?

And this thread shouldnt last one more minute

I like Overeem and I think he has the best chance of beating him, but if Reem doesn't put him out within the first five minutes Cain wins on cardio alone. And it certainly is no done deal that Overeem comes in and blasts him like JDS did in their first fight.

I personally think Cain loses to Overeem, Werdum, JDS in a rematch, Cormier, and although it might sound crazy, I think Roy Nelson could be a stylistic problem for Cain.

The TS should not start any more threads. Not one more.

Brock will comeback and do to Cain what Cain did to JDS after JDS did to Cain what Cain did to Brock

Overeem, Werdum, Cormier and Barnett...they all have good chances to beat him, but it doesn't mean that they will easily win...c'mon!

I personally think Cain loses to Overeem, Werdum, JDS in a rematch, Cormier, and although it might sound crazy, I think Roy Nelson could be a stylistic problem for Cain.

Not disagreeing with all of these per se, but man the guy just dominated the one guy who has beaten him, who has never lost a fight in the UFC, that everyone here thought was Cain's krypotonite. Dominate to the point where 2 of the 3 judges gave him at least one 10-8 round in a fight none of us after about a minute thought would end any differently than with Cain getting his hand raised. This was all LAST NIGHT and now there are people who think he loses to like 5-6 guys in the division? Sorry I'm not there after what I saw Cain do last night and in a weird way I think his performance is being underrated.

Nah you're an self-admitted Cain hater so your opinion holds no weight here:icon_chee

Overeems only chance is to get Cain early because if it goes more then one round Overeem is toast.

Wait...??....LOL!!!!

I just subscribed to this thread to bump the shit out of it the day he does survive

Back