Cain will be fine

i cant imagine that i am the first person you asked/hoped was a tween, nor do i doubt you are on a list somewhere for asking strangers on the internet those sorts of questions.

and im not giving you my S or L.

That's fantastic.

So I guess Adam Levine is your opinion of a "hot guy" then?..

Is it that you want to be like him or is it more like be 'with' him?..

That's fantastic.

So I guess Adam Levine is your opinion of a "hot guy" then?..

Is it that you want to be like him or is it more like be 'with' him?..

no, i just dig his musical stylings.

nice little try though.

no, i just dig his musical stylings.

nice little try though.

I'm not trying anything, I'm just asking. You've chosen to have him as your avatar.

I like "Animals", that's a great song.

If you're not actually the TS, are you a friend or relative of the theirs?

I am not blaming Cain for that. Just saying it seems like the UFC protected him, padding his record, And hanging on to the belt by matching him up against guys he already beat And he had no problems beating again. I would like to see him fight some more guys, so we can see how he does vs different styles.

I am However blaming Cain for not fighting if he isn't 100%. All fighters Are injured all the time, but still fight.

Dude ..... the man needs back surgery ..... we're not talking about a sprained thump here .... Cain is in pain whenever he's standing for long periods of time , he's smoking weed to numb the pain just to get though training

I don't know, he's looking kinda fucking old these days. like cro cop in the ufc old

Dude ..... the man needs back surgery ..... we're not talking about a sprained thump here .... Cain is in pain whenever he's standing for long periods of time , he's smoking weed to numb the pain just to get though training
It has been going on for many years now... nothing new. I think he has complained too much now. Nobody wants to hear it anymore. He could probably have showed up to fight a dozen of the times he didn't. He just chose not to.

wait- so would Stefan Struve theoretically be more prone to contracting cancer than Ray Borg? Just purely as a function of him having all that extra surface area/ moar cells?

or does the immune system or w/e scale up in proportion?

I'm not trying anything, I'm just asking. You've chosen to have him as your avatar.

I like "Animals", that's a great song.

If you're not actually the TS, are you a friend or relative of the theirs?

1) animals is shit

2) wrong pronoun, but i dont know ts at all

3) stay on topic

how can cain be fine? hes fought 8 times in almost 7 years, and fought same 4 people.

he ws a helluva talent, but his track record isnt great, and he is not getting youner.

It has been going on for many years now... nothing new. I think he has complained too much now. Nobody wants to hear it anymore. He could probably have showed up to fight a dozen of the times he didn't. He just chose not to.

He was ready and willing for this Saturday , but the NAC has prevented him from fighting .... what could he of done ? .... the guy wanted to , but you can't argue against the NAC , what they say goes.

watch our for retards diaparaging cain. while he is constantly injured and a blight on the sport he is the best. special needs kids will quote the werdum fight but anyone with half a brain realises he was affected by the altitude. he wipes the floor with pretty much everyone.
He cant beat anyone because he cant even make it to a fight.

His advantage like all small HW was speed but the guy is so full of injuires, he is only going to get worse not better. Sorry Miocic is the best HW on the planet.

1-1 in 3 years not relevant.

He was ready and willing for this Saturday , but the NAC has prevented him from fighting .... what could he of done ? .... the guy wanted to , but you can't argue against the NAC , what they say goes.
If he had just been quiet about it, he sure would be able to fight. He has complained that he can't even stand up, and has serious pains etc. Do you think he would show up to fight if this was true? Cain and his team made sure the NAC stopped the fight. If he wanted to fight, he would have fought, just like most other fighters do when they have injuries. I wouldn't say Cain is ducking Werdum, but he was dominated last time, and will not fight him unless he is 100%, even if I doubt 40 year old Werdum is 100% injury free if they fight.

I wish it was different, because Cain is entertaining and a great fighter, but it is mostly about attitude, and that is hard to change.

It's completely obvious now that nobody that trains at AKA will ever be a sure bet to be fine. AKA should just call themselves Injury Camp now.

1) animals is shit

2) wrong pronoun, but i dont know ts at all

3) stay on topic

how can cain be fine? hes fought 8 times in almost 7 years, and fought same 4 people.

he ws a helluva talent, but his track record isnt great, and he is not getting youner.

Animals is great, but I can understand why you would be turned off by a video featuring his girlfriend... :rolleyes:

Nonsensically talks about a "wrong pronoun" and then goes on to type "ws" and "youner?"...

Say "stay on topic" when his first response to this thread wasn't on topic at all..

Nice contrived effort at disagreeing the the TS in order to separate yourself from him btw. ;)

<36>

If he had just been quiet about it, he sure would be able to fight. He has complained that he can't even stand up, and has serious pains etc. Do you think he would show up to fight if this was true? Cain and his team made sure the NAC stopped the fight. If he wanted to fight, he would have fought, just like most other fighters do when they have injuries. I wouldn't say Cain is ducking Werdum, but he was dominated last time, and will not fight him unless he is 100%, even if I doubt 40 year old Werdum is 100% injury free if they fight.

I wish it was different, because Cain is entertaining and a great fighter, but it is mostly about attitude, and that is hard to change.

You do have a point there

wink-point.gif

Back