Cain will be fine

Cain used to look great, but for a long time I got the imoression that the UFC kept giving him rematches against guys they knew he could beat instead of taking chances against other guys.

From october 2010 to june 2015 he fought only two guys. I don't think I have ever seen that from a top fighter before.

Only because those two guys ( JDS and Bigfoot ) beat the best heavyweights that where not champion , who else was there at the time ? Barnett ? ( a guy that came back and stopped Frank Mir in a somewhat questionable stoppage ) Browne ? ( A guy that almost got stopped by Overeem ) , Hunt ? ( got knocked out by JDS ) Overeem ? ( got knocked out by Bigfoot ). You can't blame Cain .... it was circumstances the reason Cain only fought two opponents for 5 years , injuries , and Bigfoot and JDS being the best at that time ..... i mean you're not going to have Cain fight a guy that lost by a violent KO in Overeem ( which was the dream match of the time ) because Cain already beat the shit out of Bigfoot before.

If Dana had his way, Cain will be fined.

It's not impossible for him to have some level of success going forward, but he will never live up to the potential he had years ago in my opinion. The only thing that keeps him in the game at this point is the fact that the HW division is so weak.

He needs to leave AKA and join the Movement. Pool noodles and touch butt from now on. Portal would be gentle with him.

Hey look, it's the guy who makes threads and then doesn't take any part in them.

good thing you took a break from your career as a Walmart greeter to show up and inform us.

*derp-da-derp heh guys, the guy that shows up and points out that other people are in the thread guy is here derp-da-derp*

But the heavyweight division is an oldman's playground. All the relevant fighters are over 35 years old.

This is simply not true on any level. JDS is 32 and looked very sharp vs Big Bob Rothwell. But more importantly, Stef Struve is only 28yo and is technically the undisputed UFC HW world champion after nearly putting Stipe into a bodybag when they fought

It has nothing to do with his age. He is 33, but hasn't really fought that long. So, if it was just age, yeah he could go on for another 4 or 5 years at a high level(especially since half the top 10 will probably be retired by then).

But the problem is he's got bum knees and now a busted back. In a couple years they're gonna have to roll in a wheelchair to get him to the cage. Maybe I'm wrong(I hope so), but I just don't see him lasting much longer.

good thing you took a break from your career as a Walmart greeter to show up and inform us.

*derp-da-derp heh guys, the guy that shows up and points out that other people are in the thread guy is here derp-da-derp*

And just like that TS reveals his other account.

<36>

i think they are saying that Cain is done, as far as being pushed by the UFC

he will not get a title shot or main event, and will have no leverage in negotiating his next contract even if he goes to Bellator

due to his liabilities

Only because those two guys ( JDS and Bigfoot ) beat the best heavyweights that where not champion , who else was there at the time ? Barnett ? ( a guy that came back and stopped Frank Mir in a somewhat questionable stoppage ) Browne ? ( A guy that almost got stopped by Overeem ) , Hunt ? ( got knocked out by JDS ) Overeem ? ( got knocked out by Bigfoot ). You can't blame Cain .... it was circumstances the reason Cain only fought two opponents for 5 years , injuries , and Bigfoot and JDS being the best at that time ..... i mean you're not going to have Cain fight a guy that lost by a violent KO in Overeem ( which was the dream match of the time ) because Cain already beat the shit out of Bigfoot before.
I am not blaming Cain for that. Just saying it seems like the UFC protected him, padding his record, And hanging on to the belt by matching him up against guys he already beat And he had no problems beating again. I would like to see him fight some more guys, so we can see how he does vs different styles.

I am However blaming Cain for not fighting if he isn't 100%. All fighters Are injured all the time, but still fight.

Hey look, it's the guy who makes threads and then doesn't take any part in them.
Mac's grandson is the one who actually types out the OPs.

He also enters Mac's passwords for his PC and Sherdog account.

The family ran into trouble 2 or so years ago arising from Mac's online habits and interactions, and were facing real-life security concerns over the content of his posts. There was an issue wherein he misguidedly began listing his many medications on a message board and didn't realize that the folks who were responding were nefariously fishing for sensitive information like his social and address, probably with the goal of seizing the listed medications from his residence, many of which had a high street value. He's also fallen prey to a frozen meal delivery service that has a long history of targeting unwary seniors who are easily manipulated.

It's easy for us to sit here and lay judgement; I know I'm guilty of assuming my sherdog peers aren't seniors, but I think it's important that we do our best to encourage any and all kinds of diversity here.

Last edited:
I can't tell if your Shift key is broken or if you just have the grammar of a tween.

Maybe you are a tween?

<{fry}>

i cant imagine that i am the first person you asked/hoped was a tween, nor do i doubt you are on a list somewhere for asking strangers on the internet those sorts of questions.

and im not giving you my S or L.

you guys are still butt hurt about his tattoo? get over that shit already. "but if a white guy, but if a white guy, double standard, blah blah" stfu

Back