Cain will be fine

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think we need to chill out with the "Cain is done" and "Cain needs to retire" talk. If Cain was in any other division other than Heavyweight I would probably agree that his career is over. But the heavyweight division is an oldman's playground. All the relevant fighters are over 35 years old. Not to mention you have washed up fighters like Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt, Arlovski etc. still remaining relevant. If you were looking for a division which could be kind to an old broken body like Cain's then you couldn't pick a better one than Heavyweight. Cain will be fine. He just needs to adjust and realize he's to old and fragile to train the way he did when he was younger and healthier.

How many heavyweights have had back surgery and then just went along on their merry way?

Hey look, it's the guy who makes threads and then doesn't take any part in them.

Cain has been done since he fought in mexico city and realized his brown pride tattoo was a huge mistake

To continue training the way he does, Cain cannot have much going on between the ears. By the time he fights again, it will probably be another year off. It has to be 5 or 6 years lost to major injuries already. I remember at least one, maybe two when he was just an up and coming fighter. It's been happening his whole career.

By next month he will have 2 major back surgeries in less than a year. I don't think you or anyone else knows how fine he will be. The body can only take so much. It's only going to hold up so long. The fact is, he is getting older, his body is getting weaker. That doesn't necessarily guarantee anyone being fine. Then add in all the other surgeries and injuries he's had. How exactly do you just KNOW he's going to be fine?

To continue training the way he does, Cain cannot have much going on between the ears. By the time he fights again, it will probably be another year off. It has to be 5 or 6 years lost to major injuries already. I remember at least one, maybe two when he was just an up and coming fighter. It's been happening his whole career.
Maybe he just has a chronic knee injury and is just trying to do what he can. Idk what he does now for rehab and current training regimen but we should look at this as a tragedy rather than him looking to overextend himself

Cain is just the kind of guy that stays home from work if he has a small cold. With the Mmaaaaa And all the times he screwed the UFC, he will probably never come close to a titlefight again.

He is 1-1 the last 3 years, so I don't think he is too relevant anymore. Like most fighters he had a pretty short prime, And has been pretty much protected most of his career, doing just rematches against guys he matches up well against, And already beat.

He still has a name, so he should keep fighting.

Atleast washed up fighters like Nelson or Arlovski actually manage to show up to fights. Cain is just unprofessional. No interest to see him fight again. His fake ass mexican warrior attitude is ridiculous. Send his crippled ass to Bellator.

Cain is just the kind of guy that stays home from work if he has a small cold. With the Mmaaaaa And all the times he screwed the UFC, he will probably never come close to a titlefight again.

He is 1-1 the last 3 years, so I don't think he is too relevant anymore. Like most fighters he had a pretty short prime, And has been pretty much protected most of his career, doing just rematches against guys he matches up well against, And already beat.

Protected ? he fought the best heavyweights available on the roster.

1164140-raptorjesus_dr.jpg

2 fights in 3 years is active compared to Khabib.

I think we need to resurrect the brown pride tattoo threads as punishment

watch our for retards diaparaging cain. while he is constantly injured and a blight on the sport he is the best. special needs kids will quote the werdum fight but anyone with half a brain realises he was affected by the altitude. he wipes the floor with pretty much everyone.

Hard to fight once the back goes. 2 major back surgeries in a short period. Tough to think he will ever get back to his old form

Back