Cain wasn't beaten by one lucky punch, he was beaten by many.

But, but Cain was injured so badly that he just wasn't ready for that fight...at least, that's what Sherdog tells me.

Seriously, JDS' win over Cain was no fluke. He caught Cain clean on the temple and we all know JDS hits like a truck.

I think JDS will definitely get the KO again, I don't think it will be as quick this time. JDS by 3rd round TKO/KO.

I think jds will ko him again
I just dont see cains striking skill and overall 'striking IQ ' being raised enough to deal with JDS's use of movement and striking to shut down any takedown attempts

Yea he's going to have to take a few punches to get inside, should be interesting.

JDS set that punch up. Was it extensive an esoteric? Nope, but it didn't have to be, maybe next time Cain will try to counter with more than the left hook and not get savagely brained.

If Cain starts throwing leg kicks again, he's done. This is THE thing to NOT do against JDS.

There's no doubt JDS won the first encounter, however Cain was injured, can't see JDS knocking Velasquez out again and I doubt he will be able to keep up with Cains cardio.

Silva was injured and so was Cain.

Silva won and Cain didn't.

Silva is better than Sonnen, JDS is better than Cain.

I am not teenage, so, I am not into the whole..."my fighter is better" talk.

Anyways,

I am not taking anything from JDS if you read my text correctly. To be honest, I just want to see a good fight, in any fight. I don't have favorites.

Can't take the OP to seriously since his responses have shown he is a big time JDS fan and will not concede on anything. Don't think JDS was lucky landing the punch. Its the heavyweight division one punch can end a fight and that's what happened.

Back